Depressing but amazing top gear vid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZlpRdQlRI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

I know its an old vid but it gets me every time! I've just been listening to it don't even need to watch it.

Turn it up loud when the actual vid starts not the small one talking! (I mean really loud) mmmmmm *drool*

**Edit**

make sure you watch it in HD 720p

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant bit of cinematography. :smile:

I loved that, was such a good (but sad) way to end the series. It's not often that Jeremy does ''serious'' but when he does, he really can pull it off.

I'm not overly fussed about the car but the engine is 100% on the list of the best sounding engines EVER.

There are better cars, but if there is one thing that makes TopGear stand out, it has to be the cinematography. Simply stunning.

Simply the best vid that TG have ever done!

With one of the best cars starring in it!

booooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

Thats a good engine, its in my dads ST220 and thats a cracking car to drive! After about 4000rpm it has a real nice hum to it:thumbsup:

oh yeh not a bad engine at all - used to service one for a manager at work - used to love taking it on road tests :thumbsup:

Shame about the styling. Give me a V12 Vantage that looks like a V8 Vantage. I don't want clear rear lights, bonnet vennets and oversized wheels on my Aston Martin.

not bad for 2 mondeo v6 bolted together :thumbsup:

Never heard anything bad about Ford engines myself. Tbh it could be two Fiat engines bolted together but if the sound alone gives you the horn that's half the battle. :tongue_smilie:

Similar Thread Suggestions