Amazing tow hook

Went in a GT86 on the weekend and now have just gone mad about them looking at parts and everything you can do to them,

But came across this and just thought how good of an idea it is, just wish it could fit the Clio... Or can it?

tug-view-1_1_zps13cf5ce8.jpg
category30809_thumb_full_zps60d670a5.jpg
tug-view-wide_zps0c2849be.jpg

It would only need to be made with a suitable size and pitch thread to suit the clio.
shouldnt be so hard to conquer.

cool, ive sent the pictures and a few details over to a couple of mates that fabricate bits like this, I shall await their response.

cool, ive sent the pictures and a few details over to a couple of mates that fabricate bits like this, I shall await their response.

Awesome mate! Glad I posted it on here now haha, Would defo buy one!

Thanks for your help

Knew i should have made some of these when in the machine shop.

Saw a pic of one on a Suzuki Swift and it looked wicked....just never got round to making one.

My man has come back to me, shouldn't be a problem.
hes just looking at figures etc.

without me going to the clio and digging out the tow eye, does anyone know the thread size and pitch for the tow eye please.
also if it's left or right handed.

Does it literally just screw in? I bought a tow eye adaptor from someone off here claiming that it just screwed straight into my 200 and the bolt was clearly too small leaving it to rattle around and eventually fall out.

Does it literally just screw in? I bought a tow eye adaptor from someone off here claiming that it just screwed straight into my 200 and the bolt was clearly too small leaving it to rattle around and eventually fall out.

Yeah it does mate, well it did with mine!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tombate911 Clios For Sale 6
H Gallery 5
Giles General Chat 6
T General Chat 12
A2ON General Chat 5