Deep Black R27

The car is standard appart from the addition of the front and back cup spoilers and thats how it will be staying!

Theses are a few pics my mate Reno took after I got the car detailed last Sunday. The sun was going down fast, causing problems with the lighting but I'll get some better pics up in daylight soon.

2-18.jpg

3-19.jpg

8-5.jpg

4-11.jpg

10-3.jpg

Alan where abouts you from!? I have a DB R27 also in Antrim. Noticed H&W! When you get the photos taken? welcome to the site :smile: Photos are awesome fella!

Hey! I'm from outside Ballymena. Typical, you think you're the only one and then another one shows up on your doorstep!! Thanks Adam. Got them taken last Monday night down in the docks. My mate Reno deserves all the credit, as my photography skills are very limited!

Just seen your edit there. Yeah keep me posted if theres another meet!

Liking yours alot! Where did you get the projectors? They come as standard or what? Would love a set on mine!

Yes mate luckily mine had all the R27 options as standard couldn't believe it even has the electric folding mirrors :blush: I like the colour of the projector lights a few people have retro fitted them on here but I think it requires quite a lot of work sadly :worried:

I also know of a LY R27 floating around Carrick the guy who owned it was on here but sold it and disappeared sadly :worried:

Just out of interest who detailed it for you? Theres a site starting for RenaultSports in NI which isn't too busy but theres a few active people there http://www.rsni.co.uk

Last edited:
Yes mate luckily mine had all the R27 options as standard couldn't believe it even has the electric folding mirrors :blush: I like the colour of the projector lights a few people have retro fitted them on here but I think it requires quite a lot of work sadly :worried:

I also know of a LY R27 floating around Carrick the guy who owned it was on here but sold it and disappeared sadly :worried:

Just out of interest who detailed it for you? Theres a site starting for RenaultSports in NI which isn't too busy but theres a few active people there http://www.rsni.co.uk

Looks like mine has a poverty spec then! No climate control\electric mirrors\projectors! It did have the rear cup spoiler and I added the front one last week, so sort of makes up for it.

Must look into getting a set of projectors. My mates the RTE in Donnellys Ballymena, so it shouldn't be a big job for him! Had them in the teg and it's about the only thing I'm missing after selling it!

It was corrected and detailed by a guy Nigel in Bangor. Used to be a neighbour of mine when I lived down there. Top bloke!

Thanks for the other comments!

Really great pictures dude!

I love night time shots too, they are amazing shots!

I love the photos, they look professional and the car looks stunning

Projectors aren't hard to fit, you need to take the bumper off but that's fairly easy. Shouldn't take more than 2 hours for a spanner monkey

Ok managed to get Reno gathered up for another shoot. Photo's are taken over Slieve-an-Orra in the Glens of Antrim. We were up here last weekend, as its used as an Ulster Rally stage and thought it would be a good spot for some pics.

A few updates that I've now carried out since the last time.

ITG panel filter
Projector headlights
Lamin-x'd front fog lights yellow
Wind Deflectors
Megane Autodim rear view mirror
Kenwood KIV-700 head unit
Alpine Type R components and tweeters up front
Alpine Type R 2 ways in the rear
Kenwood KAC 8152 Monoblock AMP
Alpine Type R 10" sub

040.jpg

106.jpg

004.jpg

048.jpg

048.jpg

193.jpg

148.jpg

127.jpg

146.jpg

My mate Scotty brought his Saph with him too. Real nice example of a Cossie.

029.jpg

052.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome photos! Oh the brilliance of exposure time!!!! Love the rev counter photo with shift light.....not seen anything like that before!

Really nice photos - and a cracking looking car. Did you also tint your rear lights?

Your friend Reno took a pic of my LY 197 at Castlewellan car show, seems a great photographer.

Cheers! Aye Reno is turning into a great tog. He's been doing a lot of swotting up and has put a lot of time and effort into his work.

Thats the way the lights came on the car Eddie!