Cup spoiler help

Whats wrong with the standard one lol? I dont think they are that big really.

Really? Ive never noticed that before lol! Shouldnt damage it tho i wouldnt of thought mate.

with the ariel its trial and error me thinks i had a few till i got the right one and it was only pence as well dont meen they will be good if you pay £20 its all about the reception in your area

Done some testing today!

Honda one is no good, its got a horrid lip on it, and its too long.

Mazda is better fit to the base, but is too long, but it does flex quite a lot.

eBay one is perfect size, but I can't listen to the radio - the signal is that bad!

Unfortunately round here the dealers are all 10miles away from each other so I didn't go anywhere else.

Any others we can try?

I had a Honda one on mine and the reception was great. But didn't have one of these silly Cup spoilers on mine, had a nice normal spoiler!

I was simply confirming the Honda one is the better one to go for if you value your radio reception. I had a small rubber stubby one (that nothing would have hit) and an alloy stubby one a bit bigger and the reception was terrible. You couldn't listen to the radio. If you value the radio reception, then you can forget a really small one. I doubt Renault will help you out with anything other than supply you with a clear sticker to place on the spoiler to prevent the paint being damaged.

but the honda one has a lip on it so it protrudes from the base and looks crap so not great advise.