Cryptocurrency chat

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DS197, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris Bad cop Administrator

Car:
    LY 200t
    Strategic buddy lol!!!

Benno likes this.
  2. AmosMoses

AmosMoses

Car:
    R27 F1
    We all good, was down 44% yesterday AM, currently at 27% down. Scooped up some cheap LTC during the crash so i'm not too worried HODL tight people!

jamesgw200 likes this.
  3. DS197

DS197 POTM Winner - June 2017 Paid Member

Car:
    Clio 197
    An absolute bloodbath but that's just the nature of cryptocurrencies. Looking back at price charts for Bitcoin this isn't anything new and the market is set to pick up again. Crashes can be both a blessing and a curse depending on how much you believe the technologies behind the currency you've invested in will succeed/improve as some people sell off in a panic whilst others take the opportunity to buy cheap which is what I did. You only make a loss when you sell, so hold tight and you'll be glad you did!

4. Rishi

Rishi Platinum Member

Car:
    197 Cup Albi Blue
    I had a small amount of LTC and ETH tucked away but decided to exchange to BTC and XMR (Monero). As far as I know Monero is the only truly anonymous/untraceable cryptocurrency so think it should only become more popular, as should Bitcoin as most people buy Bitcoin before exchanging for Monero.

5. DS197

Car:
    Clio 197
    Omisego reaching nearly $20. Not bad for a short term investment but even though i've got no plans to sell anytime soon, I can't stop looking at the price :weary:

6. jamesgw200

jamesgw200 Paid Member

Car:
    Megane 275 Trophy
    litecoin is back up, with litepay to be announced at the end of this month..

7. AmosMoses

AmosMoses

Car:
    R27 F1
    Litecoin is performing really well this week, XRP and XLM have been pretty stagnant for 2 months now. Weird place crypto is in right now, it all doesn’t make sense!

8. DS197

Car:
    Clio 197
    Bitcoin going up and bringing everything else up with it. Anyone buy into the dip?

9. AmosMoses

AmosMoses

Car:
    R27 F1
    Yep, got 2 litecoins for an avg buy of £108. My portfolio is only 11% down right now!

10. DS197

Car:
    Clio 197
    Pretty good going! Did you DCA or buy whole coins? Thinking about selling off anytime soon or are you holding for the long term?

11. AmosMoses

AmosMoses

Car:
    R27 F1
    Straight up DCA, had litecoins before and sideways traded them for XRP and XLM. I’ll be holding till at least Q4 then see where it goes!

DS197 likes this.
  12. jamesgw200

jamesgw200 Paid Member

Car:
    Megane 275 Trophy
    wish i had the money to buy more.