Cryptocurrency chat

Was going to invest more but kept it as is. Moved some LTC into XRP yesterday though, just in bloody time! Now have a nice healthy XRP wallet and an ok LTC one.

I put £400 in today aswel my first investment into all this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markets have pretty much recovered today, expecting to see a surge over XMas. As people get together and the word spreads, prepare for a rise in price followed by another crash. Didnt get any cheap coins yesterday but early Jan may be another chance.

Reactions: Benno
Markets have pretty much recovered today, expecting to see a surge over XMas. As people get together and the word spreads, prepare for a rise in price followed by another crash. Didnt get any cheap coins yesterday but early Jan may be another chance.

My wallet on Coinbase went up £100 today...may look at withdrawing a bit into a savings account if it gets much higher and wait for another crash before putting in again.

yeah alot of people panic sold which plummeted the prices. They will start heading north again. Wish i bought some more.

Just remember, the only people in the red are those panic selling :smile: Still early doors with plenty of growth ahead throughout 2018. Those using Coinbase for a longer term investment, I'd recommend using their free VAULT service. Coins are locked away for a minimum of 48 hours but it adds an extra layer of security.

Double digit gains right now. HODL and ride the wave. Last couple of days provided a great opportunity to buy in.

If I wasn’t spending all my disposable income on the car right now I would have probably whacked a load in at £115 a coin yesterday..:worried:

cyrpto has crashed big time. but its mainly due to the Chinese pulling out all their investments. But ive heard end of febuary is when they pile their money back in causing a boom. but we will see.

Reactions: Benno and niall_227
This is still just the beginning :smile: adoption is growing but we're a long way off anything close to mainstream. From the bits of live SEC/CFTC I caught today, their outlook was reassuringly positive towards crypto and the blockchain technology.

Firmly holding on to my LTC, mainly because I’m down a fair bit right now...:tearsofjoy: all part of the fun though!!

Reactions: jamesgw200

Similar Thread Suggestions