Cookie the Clio 182 :o) - Front Splitter - one up on DX! ;o)

Ok did they all come like that or just a limited run??? And what were the original colour of the wheels???

Ya all black ones were BG!

Wheel colour depends on cup packs. Full Fat was silver wheels, Full Fat with cup packs wheels were anthracite!

So the wheels were refurbed for £55 each at Dent Magician in Shoreham. Took them back to the UPS centre in Newhaven and did a full wheel swap. They are totally mint now, i am so pleased with them!

One pic so far, take up here in Bradford :s:s

IMAG0171.jpg

Next weekend is bonnet dent weekend, Monday is mirror replacement and splitter day -all fun and games :smile::smile::smile::

Also nice project mate im liking it, thinking of getting the alloys refurbed :smile: they not curbed just flaking :worried: thinking maybe Anthracite. what you think?

Also nice project mate im liking it, thinking of getting the alloys refurbed :smile: they not curbed just flaking :worried: thinking maybe Anthracite. what you think?

I think she'd look the t1ts with anthracite wheels!

That paint job on them wasn't the best, it was good, but not perfect.

You should do a project thread too :wink:

Glad she's all fixed too!

I beat MikeDX to it!!!

AlexW fitted the splitter yesterday - he did a spot on job (but I know someone not from on here will get his protractor out and moan about the precise degree of the exact angle)

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

All thats left is the dent in the bonnet to do now - July for that!

Oh yeah, I still don't miss the 197 - been nearly 2 months too...

At least the aircon works in this car (properly!) :wink:

Oh yeah, I still don't miss the 197 - been nearly 2 months too...

At least the aircon works in this car (properly!) :wink:

I forgot how good they are in the 182's as well, it actually gets cold lol!