Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider

I really like it, especially in red. I would always be bothered about another superceeding it and knocking mine off top dog/clio. It is the best limited edition so far, and the only one I'd have over my own car

I really like it, especially in red. I would always be bothered about another superceeding it and knocking mine off top dog/clio. It is the best limited edition so far, and the only one I'd have over my own car

Exactly!

What happens when (not if) a better one comes along!

Just imagine you buy a 182 Cup then they bring out the legend, the great and the best Clio ever, the 182 Trophy.

I think i would have committed suicide!!

I like it, the wheels look good in the picture, they don't look too big like some 18s. Not sure why???

TBH, car manufacturers have been bringing out special editions for years, it's just a way of sticking a bit of extra kit on and selling more. Like the normal Clio with the Bilabong edition, the TomTom edition, the i-music, etc. They're all 'special' because the standard car doesn't come like that.

Trophy got trick shocks - this gets wheels and tyres :eek:

Show me the version with proper upgrades (maybe even just put it on a diet FFS) and I'll show you the colour of my money - FACT.:evil:

Trophy got trick shocks - this gets wheels and tyres :eek:

Show me the version with proper upgrades (maybe even just put it on a diet FFS) and I'll show you the colour of my money - FACT.:evil:

Trick shocks hardly does it Justice!

Its the best hot hatch ever!

I really do like it, but as you all say . . . too many 'special' editions . . . if the Williams comes out though . . . thats a different story, ill be one of the first to trade mine in for that, if its all its hyped up to be!

What about this bad boy then

666 units of the new special edition Clio RS Ange & Demon (Angel and Demon) will be on sale at the date of Halloween. 203 hp engine, matte paint, black roof, black wheels – these are just some of the special extras in this limited series!

968d13a5.jpg
878a7130.jpg

Last edited:
i just cant see them bringing out a final hardcore version ie more power and no trim.....:rain:

Everyone keeps banging on about more power less weight specials etc, but when it comes to the crunch, I dont think there would be that many willing to part with the cash. Not that many current owners have done that much to their current cars. If you want a 'special' then build it yourself !

1. Remove back seats ( easy job for a sunday afternoon)
2. save up some serious cash for some proper engine work and stop believing Renault will do anything with more power. I cant see them spending anymore developing engines which will be obsolete in 12 months anyway, they wont get their money back!

As said, everyone keeps complaining about how many specials there are, but variety is the the spice of life.

CONSTANT CRITICISM AND MOANING IS GETTING BORING NOW !!

Rant over :smile:

I think there would be at least 50 Adrian, which is all they keep releasing of these paintjob specials.

I think there would be at least 50 Adrian, which is all they keep releasing of these paintjob specials.

I agree matey, but development costs on getting more power from the engine whilst keeping them reliable ( dont forget reno arent the best ), just isnt worth the time or money if they only intend on doing 50. Keep the specials coming! At least it will balance out all the white ones a little!

They could just wham the Megane engine, clocks and management in there. Take everything out, sort some nice carpets, some fixed back buckets and half a cage. Done.