Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider

Just another crappy special edition that's cheap for them to turn around.

Come on renault, what happened to the people who pushed out the r26.r ?

Come on Renault, seriously....this one is going to be even slower on 18'', let alone the handling. How many special editions are they going to launch? joke

wheels look familiar :lol:

was considering the bridgestones when the rs2 wear out :bat:

Just another crappy special edition that's cheap for them to turn around.

Agreed - they are making a mockery out of the term limited/special edition IMO by keep churning out 200's with a bit of extra kit and a badge.

At least put some effort in to make it a proper rare edition with something special and vastly different.

What's next - walnut trim, velour seats and beige paint - grandpa edition...

Yer I think it looks the nuts too, but they need to stop going so trigger happy and sit down and do something to the performance as well!

yet again another poor effort on the clio rs front to be honest am getting sick of this we had the gordini/silverstone/raider all just crappy paint jobs an more extras at a discount price the meg rs gets more power etc dissapointing to say the least

Looks like they are starting to run out of names for the 'limited edition' models and are now having to name them after bits that can be bought for the car

I like the wheels, they fill the arches more than the 17's.
Maybe all the 197/200's should of been on 18s to start with?

Dont think i will be buying one.

I love the stance and the paint, want to see it in the flesh (metal), but why call it a special edition, they must release one a week!!! Least there was only one with the 197!

Has it not got to the point where they have sold more special editions then standard cars yet?