Clio R27 F1 - New Owner

i'm in Cornwall!:w00t: I have nimbus 197 with black wheels. Usually drive around the Truro area. Did you go for the black one at Dales by any chance?!

I did buy the one from Dales mate!

Im located in Bodmin! :smile:...

I completely understand what you mean about putting priorities first in life, hopefully you can get another R27 one day buddy!

Oh don't you worry mate I will be the first opportunity I get!! All though my heart is with a Williams 1 :wink: get some yoko AD08 tyres all round on her mate as trust me was the best thing I done :smile: would put them on the Leon FR but got new tyres all round anyway :worried:

Oh don't you worry mate I will be the first opportunity I get!! All though my heart is with a Williams 1 :wink: get some yoko AD08 tyres all round on her mate as trust me was the best thing I done :smile: would put them on the Leon FR but got new tyres all round anyway :worried:

Contisports all round currently I really rate the Toyo T1R's! So probably get them when need to get some new tyres! :smile:...

Never had any experience with them to be honest but the Yokos got me round the ring and 8000 miles without any tyre squeal what so ever. Think only lost grip once it the whole year of owning her. Only said that today to someone actually. Don't know how anyone can get the clios out of shape at unless they have cheap tyres as mine was on bloody rails!!