New Clio R27 Owner Southampton

Have literally just picked the car up. No. 477/500.

Had deciding on replacing my Fabia vRS as my weekend toy and ended up setting my heart on one of these. So started watching the classfields but with only a few being for sale it was limited pickings and nothing took my fancy. Then a few weeks later this came up at a dealer up in Wakefield, so jumped at it straight away.
A 6am start and an 8 hour round trip she's now mine :smile:
A quick phone picture from on the way.

13201317455_e6e7e64c3d_b.jpg

Very pleased with it so far and absolutely love driving it.

Not really any modification plans at the moment, just a few bits to tidy it up. It's missing the engine badge which apparently you can't buy separately and you have to buy the whole manifold, anyone have any suggestions?

Rather into detailing so will post pictures of that once I get chance to give it a detail.

And my other 2 cars for anyone who's interested, the Fabia which will soon be for sale, and the Octavia which I use for my daily commute.
13046178795_61532cda93_b.jpg
12720678694_c5a337784b_b.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Inlet badge solution: Carbon streamline or the group buy above (Paid membership for that) or message a breaker and get one :smile:

I new I saw you the other day!! I'm the crazy man by B&Q waving at you in a big silver vivaro van with integral on it. Welcome along mate. Seeing yours really made me miss mine as yours was VERY clean :smile:

I new I saw you the other day!! I'm the crazy man by B&Q waving at you in a big silver vivaro van with integral on it. Welcome along mate. Seeing yours really made me miss mine as yours was VERY clean :smile:

See me or someone else lol ?
If was me probably clean as just gave it wash and some zaino, I a bit oblivious when driving many people say see and wave at me lol and I don't notice