Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Right...
-Fitted Turbo cooler is definitely helping.
-Tried 'Water Wetter' and that's again seems to made a little difference.
-Titanium Turbo Blanket arrived today.....Need a trip to SteC's to fit it.
-Need to change the pipes to Turbo cooler for better silicone ones.
-Need another track day before HF in Sept to test it....The car generally had no heating problems since or after the last event, and its almost impossible to emulate the conditions on the track even with spirited driving on the road.....

Last edited:
Right...
-Fitted Turbo cooler is definitely helping.
-Tried 'Water Wetter' and that's again seems to made a little difference.
-Titanium Turbo Blanket arrived today.....Need a trip to SteC's to fit it.
-Need to change the pipes to Turbo cooler for better silicone ones.
-Need another track day before HF in Sept to test it....The car generally had no heating problems since or after the last event, and its almost impossible to emulate the conditions on the track even with spirited driving on the road.....

He needs to finish my car Wilson so don't go turning up on his doorstep with your shopping... Lol

OI! Mr Litchmore. lets not make your car too fast and capeble on track please. give us NA lovers a chance at HF

:smile:

OI! Mr Litchmore. lets not make your car too fast and capeble on track please. give us NA lovers a chance at HF

:smile:

Fast maybe...me being able to drive fast on the track, thats gonna need more work. I'm looking for you younger guys to help an old bloke out!!!!!

im sure there will be a few people that will offer a tip or 2

you know where i am if N0ddie isnt about. lol

Always good to follow someone round to see the braking points and lines.... Willis did this when I had my instruction although by the end of the second lap I'd lost him.. Lol

Spare Comps back from shot blasting and repairs, ready for painting. Was planning to keep and put track days but having second thoughts so might as selling them me thinks....