Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

I hope it works mate, I guess only time will tell on mine but if your solution works for you then that's the route I'm heading.

where would be the best place to fit it? would it fit behind the top grills to save blocking off the bottom even more?

Behind the grilles an option....going to lose the aircon rad too as it sits in front of water rad, and is just another barrier. Gonna be a bit of trial and error!!!!

Copying Willis and just bought a Titanium Turbo Blanket which should help with the heat (£35 delivered, you got to love Fleebay), and also Forge blanking plate ordered for some turbo chatter......

Doublecopy damn you!!! :smiley:

I'm going to get Ste to put some ropes up around Nicole to keep you from spying!!! :tongueout:

Copying Willis and just bought a Titanium Turbo Blanket which should help with the heat (£35 delivered, you got to love Fleebay), and also Forge blanking plate ordered for some turbo chatter......

you got a link for turbo blanket?

.... while the world and his dog hunt for an ecu...

Tell me about it, found out that some Muppet has been emailing breakers offering over £400 for them.. That's one way of pushing the price up to stupid levels for everyone else...

Well thats changed the landscape a little....these conversions def now need a plan B. I'm sure given time, Steve will work something out......

Does this now mean converted cars are worth more...

lol....means those planning to go down this route, will have to factor in more (£) for the conversion for now. If it was me, and I was planning to do the same, I'd be buying my stuff asap. You'll might find that the engines and other parts start to go the same way.

Get yourself booked into SteC's to secure price, the conversion is cheap at mo....