Clio 200 - F4Rt

Your gonna have to get outta the habit of ruining your trackday videos with putting music over them.

Your gonna have to get outta the habit of ruining your trackday videos with putting music over them.

+1

It's engine noise we want to hear!

Good to hear that the first trackday went well.

Temperatures engine/oil all good?

For some reason my GoPro doesn't pick up any decent sound. So although my choice in tunes might not be everyone's taste, it's better than the sounds from the gopro.

I hope to upgrade to a video vbox or similar in the future.

But mute it and stick ya own tunes on!!

Otherwise, ran faultlessly, temps where fine. Can't wait for my next track day!

my Quaife ATB finally turned up today.

so time to strip the 225 box i got and stick it in.

i will miss the short 200 ratios, but enjoy having a diff!

Excellent. Will be interesting to hear just how much difference you see in terms of acceleration and grip from the diff.

noddie, witht e diff, you can drive that car just like u drive yours now, with out it, you have to change how you drive, purple because of the boooooooooooooooooooost

Do you have a hero2 go pro ?

I have no issues with my sound on my hero 2 however have borrowed a friends older go pro gen 1 and the sound on this is allot worse :worried: maybe there have been some improvements in the newer one .

noddie, witht e diff, you can drive that car just like u drive yours now, with out it, you have to change how you drive, purple because of the boooooooooooooooooooost

I struggle as it is with trying to put 187bhp down coming out the hairpin at Knockhill. I'd love a diff but not willing to spend all that money on a gearbox that is made of cheese.

Time to start gathering pieces for my meg conversion me thinks.

Do you have a hero2 go pro ?

I have no issues with my sound on my hero 2 however have borrowed a friends older go pro gen 1 and the sound on this is allot worse :worried: maybe there have been some improvements in the newer one .

Mines the older one. It's pretty annoying. But I am planning on upgrading to a video vbox lite or similar in the near future.

he want hide the orrible sound of the f4r-t :lol:
is a joke, great work mate, but i prefer standard f4r, clio rs born f4r and it must die f4r, not -t

:jase:

I struggle as it is with trying to put 187bhp down coming out the hairpin at Knockhill. I'd love a diff but not willing to spend all that money on a gearbox that is made of cheese.

Time to start gathering pieces for my meg conversion me thinks.

i get no wheels spin, but thats cos im progressive on the pedal and dont just stamp on it :tongueout:, diff helps alot mind u

i get no wheels spin, but thats cos im progressive on the pedal and dont just stamp on it :tongueout:, diff helps alot mind u

You need to be early and fairly hard on the gas to get the LSD working. If you're progressive on the throttle, like you would be with a non-diffed FWD then the diff won't be working to its full potential...