Clio 197 in RB :)

This a rare forum in that it really is a good place, i like it for the fact there are different owner types here ie older owners, daily drivers, full track clios and the garage queen crew.

Also as you may have seen lots of healthy debate about world issues like badge colour.

Im the least mechanical person on here and the big boys are always happy to add their advice - as with most things in life listen to other peoples mistakes and learn from them!!

Also not sure if its been said but its nit that expensive to be a paid up member gets you access to classifieds, how tos etc - worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nicely put and very much true..always appreciate a positive feedback..anyway its you the members who make the forum what it is..

Welcome to the forum Emma!

And thank you for all the positive feedback about our little corner of the internet :smile: we had some very good comments at CSF this weekend about the forum, so we have every reason to feel proud.

Hi Emma welcome in. Good to see females on the forum, as said young, old, male or female at the end of the day it's the car that draws us together, although it's badges that are driving me and @kevlar apart! :tongueout::wink: I'm big on originality so silver badges only please.

Colin

Hi Emma welcome in. Good to see females on the forum, as said young, old, male or female at the end of the day it's the car that draws us together, although it's badges that are driving me and @kevlar apart! :tongueout::wink: I'm big on originality so silver badges only please.

Colin

I think its bigger than us now.

Reactions: emma3662x
Not if you believe in what you're fighting for! Saying that the pink badge was a bit unexpected.

Yeh it was a tad left field, i did call a meeting at the masonic lodge the meeting of the black diamond brothers agreed it was acceptable.

Reactions: Micah
This a rare forum in that it really is a good place, i like it for the fact there are different owner types here ie older owners, daily drivers, full track clios and the garage queen crew.

Also as you may have seen lots of healthy debate about world issues like badge colour.

Im the least mechanical person on here and the big boys are always happy to add their advice - as with most things in life listen to other peoples mistakes and learn from them!!

Also not sure if its been said but its nit that expensive to be a paid up member gets you access to classifieds, how tos etc - worth every penny.

:good: