Clio 197 in RB :)

Full aero Renaultsport kit (skirts, splitter, spoiler)
Private plate
Decent spec from factory exnon lights. Full fat
Milltek Sports cat, milltek res system

Reactions: emma3662x
Lol, he is going to have a fit! Remember seeing a blue meg conversion with orange wheels and orange badges, possibly owned by a girl too??!?

Welcome along, you found a great forum here, one of the best about:smile:

Cool car and love the plate too

Lol, he is going to have a fit! Remember seeing a blue meg conversion with orange wheels and orange badges, possibly owned by a girl too??!?

Welcome along, you found a great forum here, one of the best about:smile:

Cool car and love the plate too

Thankyou, see the orange before, loved it but wanted to go different :smile:

@LOCKE @kevlar where does yellow/pink come on the badge spectrum? Is this the point where we form some sort of alliance?

I've got the utmost respect for Pink or Yellow badges.

If Black are Leaders....and Silver followers. Those that sport Pink or Yellow offerings are Pioneers !!! :smile:

***Emma....see this tongue-in-cheek (????) post for reference of what we're dribbling on about:

http://www.clio197.net/threads/campaign-to-stop-the-sale-of-black-renault-diamonds.57664/

Reactions: Benno
Yeah, sorry to jump in your thread Emma, we've a VERY important hot topic at the moment.

Love the car by the way, yellow and blue go sooo well with each other. Looking forward to seeing more of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sevenfourate
Well just when you think you seen it all a lady walks in and destroys us. In my opinion mr locke is offended by a non oem badge thats his thing. I would say its up to emma to decide where she sits in this incredible debate, either way nice to see a lady in here, love your car and big yes to all the yellow!

Yeah, sorry to jump in your thread Emma, we've a VERY important hot topic at the moment.

Love the car by the way, yellow and blue go sooo well with each other. Looking forward to seeing more of it!

Thankyou, sure will see more when it is finished with more yellow

Funny thing is, I've seen a lot more petrolhead females around, cars lowered, nice wheels etc, it's great to see, this is a good forum here, I'd say a must as all you have to do is ask if you have a problem and there ar usually 10 replies in about 10 mins!

Reactions: kevlar and Pav
Funny thing is, I've seen a lot more petrolhead females around, cars lowered, nice wheels etc, it's great to see, this is a good forum here, I'd say a must as all you have to do is ask if you have a problem and there ar usually 10 replies in about 10 mins!

Why I joined, I'm part of most clio pages on Facebook and you post an issue and get a sarcastic response. Does my head in!
Fingers crossed, no problems yet .. :smile:

Why I joined, I'm part of most clio pages on Facebook and you post an issue and get a sarcastic response. Does my head in!

Don't think you'll have any issues and if you do just contact a mod as I don't think they will want this place known as a cold place for a female! Have to say, guys being doing the sexual innuendo thing and being sarcastic does my nut in! I just think, here we go poor girl will prob leave now! Seen it on a lot of forums in the past sadly

As said enjoy the forum :smile:

This a rare forum in that it really is a good place, i like it for the fact there are different owner types here ie older owners, daily drivers, full track clios and the garage queen crew.

Also as you may have seen lots of healthy debate about world issues like badge colour.

Im the least mechanical person on here and the big boys are always happy to add their advice - as with most things in life listen to other peoples mistakes and learn from them!!

Also not sure if its been said but its nit that expensive to be a paid up member gets you access to classifieds, how tos etc - worth every penny.