Centre Console

Is that the standard anthracite or the opptional carbon effect.?

Would be so much cheaper to just get your standard trim sprayed rather than buy new 200 trim.

Don't really know if this is anthracite or carbon effect :blink: can you/someone get both part numbers?

If I had to buy it I'd surely go for a carbon wrap instead but when I bought the car my console had a small scratch and Renault is willing to give me a new one (warranty) cause the fault was there before I got it. My dealer will try to get me the darker one (anthracite or carbon effect - didn't know until now that is available too ;/). The problem is that he doesn't have the part number for it and when he called the general importer (hope this is right) for Renault in Slovenia they didn't know what he ment :huh: stupid...I know :thumbdown:

So now I need the part number so he can see if I he can get it and then he'll try to get the darker one instead of a silver one :biggrin:

Soooooo my dealer told me he could get me the darker one now for sure but he needs the part number. Could anyone help me out? ;/

not read through all of this but this is the part number for the carbon interior pack which i am going for.

Chappo PM waiting! :smile:

For all other peeps who need to know 683127560R £271.70+vat

hope this might help some what mate.

not read through all of this but this is the part number for the carbon interior pack which i am going for.

Chappo PM waiting! :smile:

For all other peeps who need to know 683127560R £271.70+vat

hope this might help some what mate.

Is this with the center console or only the trim around it?

Cause...

Adrian said:
I went to Ezra Sugden in Worksop on Friday to enquire about these dash strips and centre console. They are not listed on the system yet, so you cant buy them. I wanted all Anthracite, looks well smart in the 200. I did however get a price form a parts guy on RS forum, and you would not believe how much ..... £271.70 + VAT just for the 3 strips, NOT INCLUDING THE CENTRE CONSOLE !!

Is this with the center console or only the trim around it?

Cause...

as far as i am aware it is for the center console as well as the strips, but now reading that im not 100% sure tbh.

you have put doubt in my mind now lol, :confused1: will try and find out for sure.

If you are changing to the darker console are they going to replace the 3 strips also so they all match.?

If you are changing to the darker console are they going to replace the 3 strips also so they all match.?

Noup. Renautl won't give me that - only the center console :thumbdown:

@chappo - don't forget to write it here when you got it :tongueout::thumbup:

Went to my dealer and we looked what this part number could be - 683127560R and there is no description and no picture in the programme :closedeyes: it's only in stock in Pariz and if they order it they can't give it back so if it's not the right part I would have to pay for it :@ 307,7€ :closedeyes:

The only thing that's in the programme with the part number is this "Barrette Decorati" :confused1: google translate didn't help :tongueout:

Can anyone get the right part number? Chappo any news?

Cheers

Last edited:
do you have aircon or climate.?
and does yours have the start button.?
not sure also if they will be different for left and right hand drive.

Dunno really what's the difference between aircon and climate but think all R27 had automatic climate control standard. It's like this one on the pic

cliors200interior.png

I have the start button. Probably not the same lhd/rhd but could point me in the right direction or maybe the dealer in UK could get both part numbers?

Been fighting my way throught the french Renault site :closedeyes: found this in the "extra equipment" section (dunno how else to tell this)

Façade centrale carbone foncé
Façade centrale carbone anodisé brillant

Think this is the center console? Cause Façade can mean frontage, front, frontal,...

But as I don't understand a single word french it also could be anything from these here :mellow:

Aérateurs latéraux et central carbone anodisé brillant - think these are the vents?

Baguette de planche de bord peint carbone anodisé brillant + marquage Renault Sport
Baguette de planche de bord triangle bleuté - other trim except the center console?

But could be anything and maybe this won't even help my dealer aaaaaaaaaaaa:thumbdown:

Looking at the radio humm does this console even fit the 197? :confused1:

Seems that the end of my search is near :thumbup:

Can't confirm it for sure but the dealer said that this "683127560R" isn't the center console. It's probably the other interior trim besides the center console.

The only way my dealer could help me then was with the VIN number Raptor got me :thumbup1: but watch this. He entered the number in the programme (without it you can do shit :mellow:smile: and selected the interior trim section and found the center console. Clicked on it and he had 3 interior trim packages :w00t: now just lay back and enjoy :tongueout:

The interior packages:

1. wood no.3
2. ash wood
3. mahagoni

:lol:

Now wtf is that lol somebody sure did a mess translating the programme into Slovene language :lol:

Couldn't figure out what is what then. The dealer then wrote an e-mail to hmmm another Renault employee (dunno who exactly) and by the end of the week will see what can be done in this direction.

Was a bit frustrated then :blush:hmy: but remembered that another Clio had almost the same type of center console (dark carbon) that I saw in the RS200. When I mentioned this to the dealer he immediately knew which one I was talking about - think he said "exception" pack for the std Clio ph.3. So we checked out the part number for the center console for this exception pack and found out that it's the same part number as are the first two for the RS200 (wood no.3 & ash wood lol).

So we figured that the std RS200 center console (dark carbon) is the same as the exception one - "Façade centrale carbone foncé"

The third part number (mahagoni) was different and probably this - "Façade centrale carbone anodisé brillant".

Sooooooooooo.....wish my luck to get this sorted asap :smile:

What an "adventure" - wouldn't it be easier for you to get it painted or raped in the vinyl? And not to mention - cheaper?

What an "adventure" - wouldn't it be easier for you to get it painted or raped in the vinyl? And not to mention - cheaper?

When I bought the car I saw a small scratch on the center console and insisted that they would write it down - "it was there before I bought it". Then I talked with the Renault folk and they send a request to Renault for a replacement and Renault agreed to change it on warranty. Otherwise I would surely get it wrapped. I'm not a fool to spend so much money on an estetic piece of kit :tongueout:

Would rather spend those 300€ on tyres :tongue_smilie:

So because I get a new one for free I decided to try to get a black (dark carbon) one but if I knew how much work would this involve :@

ps. don't thing anyone would like to "rape" the center console :lol::lol::lol: