Centre Console

cheeky bugger.! :wink:

its not carbon effect vinyl. its genuine carbon that is vacumed on to the original part to give a tight fit with no bubbles or wrinkles. then the carbon is resin coated and polished to give the gloss.

carbon effect vinyl indeed.! :worried:

and very nice it is - seen it close up - super finish

I went to Ezra Sugden in Worksop on Friday to enquire about these dash strips and centre console. They are not listed on the system yet, so you cant buy them. I wanted all Anthracite, looks well smart in the 200. I did however get a price form a parts guy on RS forum, and you would not believe how much ..... £271.70 + VAT just for the 3 strips, NOT INCLUDING THE CENTRE CONSOLE !!

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_postst65108/200-Dash-trims/Default.aspx

GetAttachment5-1.jpg

Looks great in the pic, the airvent surrounds are also the same colour but at that price it is worth buying some from a scrapper and having a go yourself !

just look at those recaros!!!! droooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Wanted to get me one of those "dark" center consoles and the dealer said it was around 350€ :scared:

Huh....dunno what to do know :glare: since the dealer is a customer of our firm got the center console renault removal guide...so I'll post it here when I get to a scanner :biggrin:

centre cosole is easy to get out.
remove stereo
then just pull the console out starting at the top as its hooked behind the plastic at the bottom.
only about 4 clips holding it in.

centre cosole is easy to get out.
remove stereo
then just pull the console out starting at the top as its hooked behind the plastic at the bottom.
only about 4 clips holding it in.

Yeah almost like that. The renault manual says that you have to get the plastic bits around the gearbox and handbrake off before you pull the console off but looking at the pics I'd say you don't have to.

Will post them tomorrow if I don't forget to take in to me job :tongueout:

Here you go :biggrin:

Renault's guide to get the center console out
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
Before you need to remove the radio
11.jpg
12.jpg

Think that renault's guide is like that because the lower part of the center console gets into the plastic bit underneath or maybe not lol can't really see where it goes in the last pic lol

Forget about the console. Those Recaros in the 200 are to die for.

I thought they look well in Focus RS's but they are something else!

before painting mine priced up a new one as back up, at £250 plus no way that was happening. lucky enough then to get one on ebay for £70. kept my original then, lovely! well worth checking the auction site regularly!!!!!

CustomisedinteriorICE.gif

ive got a question:tongueout: inside when you remove the standard HU there is a black box?? does this remove from the srew at the back or am i just wishing it will come out???

cheers in advance

:smile:

Can someone get the part number for the new RS200 console? Maybe go to a dealer and ask for it?

My dealer can't get the part number and he called a bit around and didn't get any information regarding the new center console. Now I'd need the part number so my dealer can see if he can get the console here in Slovenia :001_unsure:

Can anybody help?

ive got a question:tongueout: inside when you remove the standard HU there is a black box?? does this remove from the srew at the back or am i just wishing it will come out???

cheers in advance

:smile:

above or below HU.?

Can someone get the part number for the new RS200 console? Maybe go to a dealer and ask for it?

My dealer can't get the part number and he called a bit around and didn't get any information regarding the new center console. Now I'd need the part number so my dealer can see if he can get the console here in Slovenia :001_unsure:

Can anybody help?

Which trim colour.?

Is that the standard anthracite or the opptional carbon effect.?

Would be so much cheaper to just get your standard trim sprayed rather than buy new 200 trim.