Centre Console

Could anyone find out the colour code for the dark anthracite as i could one of the guys at work to spray them for me

rich

Could anyone find out the colour code for the dark anthracite as i could one of the guys at work to spray them for me

rich

couldnt even get a definate part number. I presume the colour code would be on the part somewhere

i dont know if this helps but this is what ive done with my interior
174.jpg
and i have also done the surround by the gear stick aswell now and that will be it for me

I have vinyl wrapped the two smaller dash strips so far, looks spot on and means I can always take the vinyl off. Suprsingly people think they have been painted, and it's really easy to wrap them. Only costs 2 mtrs of vinyl in the colour of your choice :wink:

I have vinyl wrapped the two smaller dash strips so far, looks spot on and means I can always take the vinyl off. Suprsingly people think they have been painted, and it's really easy to wrap them. Only costs 2 mtrs of vinyl in the colour of your choice :wink:

Can you got the vinyl suitable for that off ebay? Might give it a go as it looks pretty good, and is easily undoable if I don't like it!

Loving that interior rocko. The red strips and speaker surrounds go well with red stitching on the steering wheel. Nice one!

re just get genuine carbon fibre... :wink:

mine...
220808014.jpg

centre console and 3 strips wrapped and carbon and then resin coated = £140

Jase where did you get yours done at, want to get mine done as mine is scratched from when my other halves dog attacked it. Dont ask. lol.

carbondelight in essex.
they have a web site.
phone them up they are really helpfull.

they were busy at the time so,they phoned me the week before they would start them so i could post them to them. they did the work as soon as they got them and sent them straight back.
took about a week all together.

Like the carbon effect jase, looks great. I thought it was actually a carbon replacement part, but as it's vinyl and resin on it it certainly makes it look more expensive!

I've used some White vinyl on the thin strips today in my gw and I like it!
If anyone else wants some White strips in there car I can bring some vinyl and fit it on Sunday at trax for £10. Pm me if interested or find me at trax with you guys on our stand.

Like the carbon effect jase, looks great. I thought it was actually a carbon replacement part, but as it's vinyl and resin on it it certainly makes it look more expensive!

cheeky bugger.! :wink:

its not carbon effect vinyl. its genuine carbon that is vacumed on to the original part to give a tight fit with no bubbles or wrinkles. then the carbon is resin coated and polished to give the gloss.

carbon effect vinyl indeed.! :worried:

Lol sorry j, that's some work for the price! Nice one. I'll have to take a look at that in closer detail at trax. If you can show me how to remove this at the show I have some White vinyl I want to try out to see if I like it or not, I can always take it off :smile:

easy to get out.

remove stereo.
pull centre console starting at the top.
just 2 clips and 2 tabs from what i remember.

i have a spare console so could bring it to show you exactly where the clips are.

yep. get them from halfrauds.
just depends on what stereo you have as to the pins youll need.