Center Box Replacement with straight pipe - Birmingham Area - **Vid!!!**

Torque Flow is within driving reach of me so seeing as so many of you guys have gone there I'm considering going there myself. All still happy with the work I take it? How much did they charge you?

Didn't have mine done there, had mine done at K'ford tyres and exhausts, 30quid, and yes im still really happy, anyone noticed that they get better mpg??? I went to oxford and back the other day and got 37mpg!!!!

Didn't have mine done there, had mine done at K'ford tyres and exhausts, 30quid, and yes im still really happy, anyone noticed that they get better mpg??? I went to oxford and back the other day and got 37mpg!!!!
glad you took my advice and go there luke they are ok

Just got mine done at pipecraft in basildon.. Best £40 i have ever spent!! Sounds so good! Got a couple videos of it, went past a group of kids and my mate heard them say how awesome it sounded!! Will put a vid up later!

Is that Kingswinford? Any details mate?

yup kingswinford
01384 401 656
give them a bell tell them what you want doing, i had mine welded on though!

I never rang them, i drove down and they got it on ramps and said "30quid that will be mate, we can do it now" I was like yes please lol!!

I found a company on ebay that make connecting sleeves for exhuasts and got them to make me up a sleeve to suit, cut the silencer out myself and fitted it. Cost me £30 delivered to N.Ireland. There is no one local to me that do work with exhausts and I know they would be looking too much to do it anyway. But u would need a lift, grinder etc to do it easily.