Boot Spoiler

Bloody thing looked absolutely dead centre when I went to bed - my garage must have gremlins in it.... :smile:

suppose thats a good advert for those who don't want to use the allen bolts provided

i do understand that people don't like to drill holes in there boot lid but lets face it,are you ever going to take the spoiler off again? and if so,the glue is that strong your going to do some serious damage to the paint work anyway tbf

best spoiler for the clio by a country mile...

7936797942_8f018e2278.jpg
Clio 197 Net "How Fast Event" Bedford Autodrome by Clio197.net, on Flickr

suppose thats a good advert for those who don't want to use the allen bolts provided

i do understand that people don't like to drill holes in there boot lid but lets face it,are you ever going to take the spoiler off again? and if so,the glue is that strong your going to do some serious damage to the paint work anyway tbf

I was set on a Cup spoiler but once I'd seen a Sprint spoiler in the flesh I wanted one! It finishes the rear end of the car off so well it is hard to understand why Renault don't fit one in the factory as standard... I think the Cup spoiler looks too cheap & plasticky in comparison...!

2nd this,nice track shot there bud
My car colour is Albi Blue

I think. Its definitely blue :001_huh:

Are there two types of blue? Is there a colour code in my door I can refer to. I can match it exactly then?

simon at sprayshack will have the codes for albi blue

My car colour is Albi Blue

I think. Its definitely blue :001_huh:

Are there two types of blue? Is there a colour code in my door I can refer to. I can match it exactly then?

Albi blue is metallic. Racing blue is a flat colour and is a bit lighter. Those are the only 2 blues.

Have a nosy in the Sprayshack section there was some work on a possible group buy