Roof & boot spoiler wrap ??

Hi hope everyone is well . Could anyone give me a heads up on any places in the north west area that are top notch at wrapping ? I'm taking delivery of a white 220 trophy next Monday and would love to have roof and spoiler wrapped black ? Any advice would be great . Thanks

Ah right ok, so which colour is yours, cos they have the flat white and the metallic white also lol?

I'm interested in this too. In the South West though, around Bristol. But recommendations are good and an idea on cost. Think I am looking at £200-250 all of in?

Lol . Glacier white mate, think that sounds better than FLAT white haha ! To be honest mate , financial restrictions applied when buying the car . So went standard . The Matt paintwork would of been a nightmare to keep keep clean or repair in the event of any knocks , so the only think I would of liked was leather but at £1600 the missus had already seen the brochure and options list cos my first plan was Goin say leather is standard !! Lol

I didnt mean it like that mate, theres a metallic white that you can order on the new 200ts now also, pearly white, is the difference I meant.

Yeh I have the leather in mine, its nice, the trophy seats do like very very nice though...

Lol . I know what u meant Chris mate . Yeh I like the leather trophy seats . Cloth are excactly the same as in 200T. But just couldnt make the finances work . But on the plus side I've got a nice motor . So can't complain. I would say tho that in my opinion the gearbox is great ! I know it become almost fashionable to trash the gearbox but the changes seem quick enough and response to me . Great car and having driven my 200 manual for last 3 years I have no complaints . And can really feel that extra power compared to my 200 MK3

Sure you will love it mate!

Love mine, and I find the gearbox great, can imagine it'd be even better in the 220, so I'm sure you will enjoy it! You can always upgrade the seats in a year or two, when you find one thats been written off perhaps lol.