Bloody hell

Me and Rogue-197 are off to the ring in the morning and I had a delivery van decide to veer into me this afternoon causing some scuffs and bumper crack's.

Hats off to Pete for helping me because I wouldn't have had a bloody cue what to do!

Trip hasn't even begun and there's already been drama!

:smiley:

Thats not good to hear :-( no damage thats going to cause a problem for you trip I hope?!!

Front arch has a crack in it but nothing major, covered tightly with tape and Pete managed to secure it behind with some handy work.

I hope your ok fella have a Great time at the ring

All ok thanks Kev was 5 minutes from home having driven 212 miles back from Leeds!

No major damage just a pain in the arse the day before my first ring trip

Sh*tter, hopefully you've gotten all your bad luck out of the way before you start the trip!

Have a good 'un guys :thumbup:

Well good news is that the van driver has accepted liability for the incident so that's a weight off my shoulders was half expecting him to put up a fight even though he was in the wrong!

And on top of that I've made trips around the ring successfully without any mishaps, albeit a small one where I ran over the grass verge because I was going to fast but sssssshhh we'll keep that one quiet shall we :smiley:

I do wish I'd bought or tried to borrow a gopro!

Laps have been excellent (well by my standards anyway) down in the low 9:40's. Which I'm pretty happy with considering I've never tracked a car.

Had a couple of hairy moments including a 182 on GB plates almost taking me clean of the track yesterday.

Unfortunately its rained a fair bit since Friday and you just can't hammer the cars in the wet. The track is so twitchy.

Great fun tho!