100MPH R/C Car. Bloody hell

And where would you use it?

Ive got a Schumacher fusion which does 80 and it never got used because i could never find anywhere smooth enough and big enough to accomodate it!

Marshall I got the Schumacher 28 aswell, it's insanely difficult to keep in a straight line! And even when you do ge a clear run it's out of range in a matter of seconds because of the speed it covers ground :worried:

I got fed up of replacing tyres eventually though so never use it anymore

I had a couple of Hpi Drift RC's, they were great fun but prone to breaking, broke several pinion wheels :-(

I had the same problem with that, I had to find somehere completely smooth and stone free, as tiny bits of gravel flicked up through the car and got jammed in the gears.

Had a nitro Scooby WRC as well.

I used to be massively into it....then i got into cars and theyve sat on the shelf since :worried:

Ive raced everything 1:10th electric touring indoors, 1:10th electric 2wd and 4wd buggies outdoors, 1:10th nitro touring outdoors, 1:8th nitro offroad buggies (my favourite)

Ive got sat in my garage not being used, 2 1:8th nitro buggies, race one with £300 worth of nitro engine etc etc. Electric drift car, electric ducati 999r, electric helicopter and one massive nitro one, both unflown lol

Last edited:
Ha, they look sweet. Just been watching the videos on youtube and they look awesome! Do they have plastic wheels or something? They drift so easy!

If you want realism, you can't beat Tamiya 3 speed trucks:

DSC03353.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

006.jpg