Black Diamonds

i changed mine simply because i don't think silver and white looks well together and its a black and white themed car anyway so made sense for me to continue it on lol

48692d3fca946545f7f27d1fd5d15b19.jpg
ae94776b390944a69ebb19d89bef9ebb.jpg

Attachments

• 48692d3fca946545f7f27d1fd5d15b19.jpg
    48692d3fca946545f7f27d1fd5d15b19.jpg
    838.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ae94776b390944a69ebb19d89bef9ebb.jpg
    ae94776b390944a69ebb19d89bef9ebb.jpg
    781.3 KB · Views: 10
Not a fan of blacked out lights, but have to admit this looks a bit evil...also have you done your fogs to?!

I never did like smoked lights either but got the tints done on an offer with with lights and thought "if I don't like it I'll rip it off" lol.

Now with it sitting low and wide also I think it looks a bit mean!

Yea the dogs were done also. It's a mesh so still lets the light out we'll. I'll get a closer pic after work and post it

Reactions: kevlar
So. Black Diamonds is the topic.

I thought the bold / bright / almost fake chrome Silver stock items didn't really go with the rest of my car.

Like Roshi: Black diffuser, black wheels, black bumper............aluminium look handles and bullets. And then "Halfords Chrome spray" looking Renault Diamonds ??? And as much as i agree the black stick-on badges are a little cheap looking and 'fake'. I think the standard efforts underneath is equally as bad - or even worse.

Im guessing alot of people think they stand-out too much also or compliment nothing. And hence they want them to blend in / tone it down a bit. So no wonder they are so popular.....along with being easy to fit, and a fairly cheap first mod.

If they'd have been a brushed Aluminium looking finish to compliment the handles and bullets as standard i'd have left mine alone. As it was i took the easy route and plonked a set on. And i won't be changing anytime soon..

Any recommendations for black diamonds? Mine were plastidipped when I bought the car but it's peeled over time and looks awful. I was considering the gloss black badge covers but got told not to bother. Worth just taking the badges off and getting the rattlecan out? If so, how does the rear badge come off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any recommendations for black diamonds? Mine were plastidipped when I bought the car but it's peeled over time and looks awful. I was considering the gloss black badge covers but got told not to bother. Worth just taking the badges off and getting the rattlecan out? If so, how does the rear badge come off??

Bought mine from a an ebay seller, make sure you buy the specific 197 ones im sure they are digfferent to the 200 version.

Reactions: Benno

Paul Brandrick at Diamond Performance on EBay

The bin? :tearsofjoy:

The standard silver ones look cheap, if you look at them up close the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: kevlar