Black Beast

omg those leds made me so blind that I didnt even notice it was a R27 with all the goodies, cup susp, recaros, xenons, it sure looks ace, WHY did you put those ugly and chavish LEDS on ?? if you wanted DRL's you should have gotten some proper DRL LED's and have them mounted beneath the registration plate on the bumpers grill, or get some round ones, take the foglights out and place them in there, that would look really good, I am thinking about this myself, tried out some philips DRL's on the bumper grill, but they were too noticable, meaning when off, round ones would sit perfectly in the foglights place... and while its a 197, the foglights are really sticked out, and it would make the car look wider when theyre on, and standard once theyre off,

Meh each to their own about the LEDs - As said in the first couple of posts, I was just messing around seeing what theyd look like and tbh ive had a fair bit of good feedback! They look loads better in the flesh, pics dont do them justice but as you said SKNY I shall be lookin at other ideas and the fog light replacement is my next :thumbup:

LEDs are proper gash, definitely don't like them.

Black rear diamond is nice enough in black. Would have preferred the RS badge in original silver and in it's original position.

Nice car though.

havent even read your post on cliosport.net, I take it they didnt like it either :smile: LOL take em off please or be banned from both :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions