04072010094.jpg
04072010091.jpg
04072010092.jpg
04072010093.jpg
04072010090.jpg
04072010103.jpg
04072010101.jpg
04072010102.jpg

Hopefully going to do the front diamond and door handles in black as soon as poss!

Comments Welcome :smiley:

Looks nice mate - How do you take the side bullets off?

What type of paint did you use? Laquer aswell?

I quote Jase "Remove the side marker/indicator - use a flat head screw driver behind - then the bullets slide towards the rear of the car then pull out"

I just bought a can of £5.99 paint from halfords, renault pearlescent black, used grey primer for two coats, three coats of the black paint then 4 of clear laquer!

Cheers Graeme

Lights are a trial - if I ugrade them to match a cool white HID sort of look I think they'd look better :wink:

not loving the LED look tbh mate but each to there own. I have to say the car looks amazingly awesome though lol

Looking good there mate, TBH I really dont like the running lights, to me im starting to think they look a little chavy on the audi's and on anything is else is well... wrong lol.

BUT! The rest of the car looks immense, really clean aswell :smile:

Care looks V nice but then I am biast towards black 197s :wink: some good touches, but the LEDS are a little to "chav" no offence intended, just my own opinion.

love the car but the RS badge doesnt do it for me in black,

please remove the L.E.D lights as soon as, :thumb1:

some nice touches but dont ruin a great car. :thumbsup:

Car looks good! Not a fan of the LED's and not a fan of the RS badge in the centre. Would love it where it normally is though.

Looking awesome :smile: liking the rear renault badge in black, and the bullets, you thought about the front badge and handles? The full stealth look?

I like it, the LED's are ok. Not too keen on the black RS badge though, seems a bit strange not being able to see it properly.

Thanks for all the comments!

Like I said, the LEDs are a trial to see if they grow on me! I first thought they were a bit fairly light/christmas tree ish but i do sort of like them! But as someone said, each to their own!

Yes I will be doing the handles and front diamond in black as soon as time allows :-D Full Stealth!

oh dear.... awesome car apart from the leds... dont want to insult anyone, but I do HATE them.... black 197 is such a nice car, no need to pimp it up this way, as in no way it adds any appearance to the car, I would rip'em off your car if I was passing by... black rs badge is nice though!

That is one shiny car, the black bullets and diamond really look better on a black car!
Give the LEDs a chance they may grow on people personnal I dont think they are that bad, would look better if they were blue and not clear. :tongue_smilie:

LEDs have now been changed to a diferent colour (more xenon appearance), I now have the sprint spoiler fitted and a nice kerbed alloy to go with it all :clap:

What do you guys think to have the wheels done in matt or shiny black? or shall I just re-do them in anthracite?!

Similar Thread Suggestions