Black 2010 Clio 200 Cup

First of all Hello! I'm Darrell I recently joined Clio197.net after buying my Clio.

I got the car 4 months ago after trading in my Citeron c2 and have loved every minute of owning it. Well almost... After just a month of owning it the problems began... In 4 months I've had replaced under warrenty..

- trip computer stalk
- passenger seat
- glove box lid
- door handle
- drivers side headlight
- manifold

and now gearbox and clutch. All this I thought was rare until I read through the forums lol :tongueout:

But hopefully now after the box has been replaced I can finally start enjoying my clio again and get to doing some mods. Not sure what I've got planned for it yet but I'm sure there will be a few changes :smile:

I live in Lowestoft and I went down to the country's furthers east point and took a few pictures to show you guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for the comments. Few plans on the cards after my holiday. Going to fit a cup spoiler and get the rear windows slightly tinted. Apart from those I'm open to suggestions!

Cars paint was looking dull and it had lost its shine so decided to detail the car... Didn't get many pictures. Sorry :tongueout:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 17