Best Speaker & Sub Upgrade?

I will not be using the tweeters for the rear speakers, as I will already have the good tweeters that come supplied with the front speakers

If you must get rear speakers then go for co-axial 2 ways. You're paying extra for them being Renault fitment. You'll get a much better standard fitment speaker for the money. If your getting them fitted, they can cut the two lugs off to make them fit.

Your far better slamming your budget at 1 great set of front comps than spreading them over two sets.

I think rear speakers are not necessary for creating stereo image on the front screen.
So I dont use original rear speakers except when my children are seated there.

ts-e130ci :thumbup1:

I was only thinking of getting proper rear speakers, because it would drive me nuts if I leave the rear speakers as they are, and then when I crank up the sound, I start to hear crackling on the standard back ones, as they cannot handle proper loud thumping sound.

Should I just leave as it regardless, or does someone have some linky's for the ones I should be going for?

can always fade the rear out using the headunit so more comes through the front then back.

btw everyone dancemb happens to be my partner. the music nut :smile:

So true! I cannot stand a car that has rubbish sound, especially coming from a car that had a lovely subwoofer!

At least not having to worry about upgrading the back speakers will have a bit of cash, which is a godsend at the moment, but I just want to get everything done in 1 big hit, so after 1 day everything is pro installed and ready to go! :wink: