Best 200 so far?

Wow I love the look of that Lunar Grey is such a nice colour on the .R and that 200. Oddly enough i really don't like it on the V6

Pretty much what i was going to do to my Clio, same seats too...well i wasn't going to go for the carbon backs just the normal Recaro's and keeping it racing blue. I've still got the rear cage if anyones interested :wink:

another thing, why buy a non cup to rip apart. Wouldnt life have been easier with a cup?

I was thinking the same. Maybe they're not available in Italy?

Love the whole thing and good on him for NOT having the cup spoiler!

Looks well nice but there is a GT3 RS near me with almost the same colour scheme which looks miles better. Waiting to see a 200 with matt paint, now that will be awesome

Lunar grey is so much nicer than storm grey. Change the red bits to black and it would be mint.

That is so nice. Some of the red bits are a bit much, but I would have that in a shot.

Whoever had the balls to do that needs a big:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Now if only Renault would do one so that I can get it on a decent PCP:thumbup1:

EDIT - re-reading,
Lunar - tick
Diff - tick
Roll cage and harnesses - tick

Maybe we could have a 'touring pack' like on exiges if we didn't want it so hardcore

Last edited:
Hmmm wouldn't it have been better to just get the r26r, at least he tried something different, unlike the usual yozza/turini crew over on cs

Hmmm wouldn't it have been better to just get the r26r, at least he tried something different, unlike the usual yozza/turini crew over on cs

Looks like he already has one. What a nice pair
img0586t.jpg

img0585gf.jpg

Yeah but that's like an elderly couple wearing matching shell suits

Not that I'm jealous or anything. :001_rolleyes:

But the r26r could be as real as the wotsit.r

Last edited: