Best 200 so far?

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Stolen from over on Cliosport.net: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?599208-My-LunaRRR-Grey-Clio-200

Spec:

- Lunar Grey
- "Inoxline Performance" Exhaust (Clio R3 style, one silencer !)
- Clio Cup air box
- Recaro Pole Position seats
- R26R harnesses
- H&R coilovers
- Quaife atb differential
- Clio Cup Roll Cage (only the back part)
- Clio Cup wheels
- "Goodridge" braided brake line kit
- Lightweight Radio (-1kg...!!!!)
- Odyssey PC680 lightweight battery
- Air conditioning out
- Clio Cup door liners
- Carbon bonnet
- "R26R like" stickers

With all those modifications, the Clio now weights 1120kg with the roll cage. I've some other things to do and I hope to win 20-30kg.

Some pics of the standard car:

img_0084-2b622d0.jpg

p1010354-2b622e1.jpg

p1010361-2b622ed.jpg

And now, after one mounth of hard working, 7 days a week, and above all... Alone !!!!

img0045fx.jpg

img0021ph.jpg

img0049wm.jpg

img0050lj.jpg

img0052fo.jpg

img0053ic.jpg

img9975s.jpg

img9977jpg.jpg

img9976e.jpg

img9990e.jpg

photohar.jpg

Think the only thing I'd do differently is to keep the carpets. Make it a little more civilised?

hat off for have the balls to rip apart a new car like that. Only gripe is the colour. Not for me. Shoulda just left it black.

another thing, why buy a non cup to rip apart. Wouldnt life have been easier with a cup?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I was expecting but I'm a little underwhelmed. I think had the carpets etc been left in, so it was more like a road/track crossover (a la R26.r) rather than just pulling the whole thing apart and sticking on a few mods.

spot on, i wounder if renault will do sometnhing like a trophy when the 200s time is up-if so hopfully will look like this,
By the way whats a light weight radio

spot on, i wounder if renault will do sometnhing like a trophy when the 200s time is up-if so hopfully will look like this,
By the way whats a light weight radio

One that weighs less than the standard? :rofl: