Best way of achiving 200BHP

Whats the best way of acciving over200 bhp,
And be for anyone else says it i cant afford a meg conversion

Easiest way would be Cams James. Some cars have made 200 with just an exhaust, induction and remap. It would be great if you could get a power run to find out what power your running standard.

I've got up to 200 with exhaust, cats out, map, and filter.

And torque at 228 nm (not sure what that is in ft/lbs)

Hope it helps.
Peace :thumbup:

All depends on the rollers remember. You're better off not chasing a set figure. Get yours RR and aim for a 10-15bhp increase on that.

It helps if you have a strong puller and the engine has been looked after like up to date service and use good fuel then a good induction setup and a catback then a map,This is what i done and hit the 200.7BHP 167FTLB at RS tuning.

Easiest way would be nitrous. A 25bhp shot would get you well over the mark, have a duration of 8 minutes per bottle and do no harm to the car with such a gentle dosage.

For permanent gains cams are a lot of money for the 10-15bhp you'll struggle to notice plus it'll push the powerband even higher which really does affect the clio anyway. I'd rather concentrate on making the car quicker elsewhere with tyres, suspension and brake upgrades. You'll easily see more pace on track with all that rather than a few extra bhp.

It will need remapping when you do this so it'll give you a starting point. As said already, don't bother chasing a certian figure, aim for a ceratin gain instead. Mines on 207hp with list below but I know AMD's rollers read a tad high.
Best see where you stand after exhaust is done

Just had a TDF race cat back fitted yesterday, mine was 192 standard and got it up to 201 with a exhaust map and a panel filter. Ill stick my results and printouts off when I get them, in excitement I drove off leaving my d exhaust, invoice and printouts and didnt realise til I was half way home! So he's emailing copy's and sending my stuff up in the post.

Needless to say I was chuffed with the outcome, sounds awesome! And ill be going back for more engine mods soon!

Didnt realise they were still dealing with the general public. Who dealt with you? What fancy stuff they got in the workshop atm?