Benno's UR197 & Meg 250

Hey not booked in yet just got to much other stuff going on right now dont really have the money - times moving on quickly this year so may have to put that off untill after xmas...jeez being a grown up aint eazy!

Beginning to understand that feeling...!

They assetto garas?

Look great :smile:

Sure @G8RSH has a wheel emporium!

I’m back down to one set now Chris, feel a tad naked!

Yep! Cheers Chris, shame about my awful photography...didn't realise the photo was THAT bad until I uploaded it..weather was awful so didn't stay for long but his car looks spot on, credit to him.

Thanks mate, enjoy them! You’ll be happy with the widths!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Benno
Just caught up on this - great progress, sir!
Looking forward to meeting you at Bedford (the unofficial clio197.net meet!)

Just caught up on this - great progress, sir!
Looking forward to meeting you at Bedford (the unofficial clio197.net meet!)

And you mate! Thanks a lot, definitely nowhere near done yet!

That's good then..more to come,we like updates:pav:

Just waiting for a day that I finish work in daylight! Pretty rare at the moment but the bullets are seriously annoying me!

Just down the road from me! Did you get anything else or just the wheels?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Just the wheels mate! If I didn't buy the Yokos to go on it I would have had a Ktec cage in Shaftesbury on the way home too...shame! But at the same time I'm really excited to get the Yokos on and have a good drive on them.

Just the wheels mate! If I didn't buy the Yokos to go on it I would have had a Ktec cage in Shaftesbury on the way home too...shame! But at the same time I'm really excited to get the Yokos on and have a good drive on them.
Fair enough, I take it you have a peek at Ollie's seats too... They're the ones I was talking about [emoji6]

Fair enough, I take it you have a peek at Ollie's seats too... They're the ones I was talking about [emoji6]

Yes! My word they're lovely. I took my mate down and was talking about the ones you showed me and Pav literally 5 mins before I arrived and said straight away to him, yep those ones!

They really suit the car, have had a set in a basket for a few days now, but can't bring myself to buy new ones just yet! Still partly waiting for a cheap set of Recaros to turn up online...

That a twingo Rs next to you?

Hahaha no he wishes! Just a bog standard 1.2 Dynamique with all the sport stripes on! He was the one who introduced me into the world of Renault Sport, he had a 197 from brand new with every optional extra on minus Recaros and Pano Roof. Awful photo but here it is.

35bt36q.jpg

Yes, the plate is worth a fair bit too...had it valued a few years back at £8500, shame it's on his Focus now, but with 3 kids the Clio wasn't the most practical daily car!!

@Benno996 : I have an indicator lense if you want one.... :smile:

It’s wider than 25mm - so can’t be posted letter post.

2nd class will be £2.90 small parcels, or MyHermes Tracked is the same.

Pay that and it’s yours. All I ask is you carry a favour forward for me or someone else here sometime in the future....

Tag me in / message me if you want it bud.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Spotted 1
decon Spotted 1
luke3 Gallery 7
MikeH Spotted 0
1 Spotted 3