Battery Removal

My battery is quite low due to non-use at the moment.
I want to remove the battery from the car and charge it up, but does anyone know if this will cause an issue with anything on the car - removing the battery completely for a few hours, or overnight? (Other than radio code, security etc)

Am i being thick but why do you need to remove it to charge it?

I have to in my situation as the car is away from any electrical sockets and it's unsafe for me to run an extension to the car in its current surroundings and leave it there until it's charged

I was thinking another car and jump leads.

No, that doesn't solve my problem.. That will only start the car and not fully charge the battery unless it's left a long time to run or took out for a drive for the alternator to charge the battery, but I can't start the car at the moment. I just want to charge the battery and get it ready for Monday but I'm unsure if it will have any adverse affects on the 197.

Basically, I have no fluid in my brake lines, I'm bleeding my brakes on Monday so I can't start the car or drive it until after that. But the battery is now flat and I want to charge it up ready. The car is parked in a residential area at the moment so no access to charge points. So I need to remove the battery completely and take to my house to charge up. But I'm concerned if there is anything on the car or any common issue with the 197 that may arise if I remove the battery completely.
I've done a google search and on here too but can't find an exact answer, hence the thread :smile: