Arrg water leak, how do i get my wipers off!

Loads of water coming in through back of passenger side footwell! i am guessing something blocked, need to get my wipers off and remove that plastic cover, how do i do it ?

wipers are easy to take off.
Take off the two black caps. Undo the two nuts 13 or 16mm
Then hit the wiper with your palm on the flexible section and they will start to work loose.

Then you can gain access to the scuttle panel... to which you will find blocked drain tubes :smile:

Yea just nobody seems to be saying how to get the wipers off, cant see how they come off easily

Very easy, remove the plastic cap that protects the nut.

Marks the nut with a pen so you know how far to tighten it back then remove it. I don't remember how big the nut is but I think its a 13mm socket that is needed.

The wiper has a scissor grip action that you need release in order to remove the wiper, the black section of the wiper that has the perforations you need to push down while lifting from the back section. Takes a bit of force to release it but once you get it moving it should come off no problem.

I got them off guys! thanks for your help! i was stressing big style over my poor clio been full of water :worried: left the panel off while i can clean it out properly today

I found the passenger side wiper came off with ease however the drivers side was a c*nt. When puting them back on though, I did put some grease on the splines to make it easier next time.