Area Reps

I was happy to continue as both a Mod and Area Rep after I bought my Meg, but it was the Master that suggested I step down from that. I agreed to continue on as Area Rep, but to be honest no one could ever agree on anything to do. People would say they were coming to a meet then drop out at the last minute as usual. After I lost my Mod status, I kind of lost interest in the site altogether and only pop on now and then.

I'm happy to put my name forward as Area Rep for East Midlands, nothing ever gets organised round here, I'd happily give it a go.

You can have my vote Chris. If I remember right, you organised the last meet we had.

london and south east is huge, think it should be split to london on its own and south east on its own

I think that was why we had you and Ben doing it.

Yes a refresh is needed, I agree, I put my hand up and apologise, I am catching up on stuff at the moment as I haven't been able to focus on the site as much as I used to due to personal reasons, at the moment I am focusing on another group of people on here, but I will add Reps to the list of things to do - they are next :smile:

If anyone wants to be a rep for an area, drop on of us a PM

Thanks for all your input everyone :smile:

Mike

I was happy to continue as both a Mod and Area Rep after I bought my Meg, but it was the Master that suggested I step down from that. I agreed to continue on as Area Rep, but to be honest no one could ever agree on anything to do. People would say they were coming to a meet then drop out at the last minute as usual. After I lost my Mod status, I kind of lost interest in the site altogether and only pop on now and then.

Bingo, organising stuff was a royal nightmare and 9 out of 10 meets got cancelled due to lack of interest. Gave up eventually to be honest. Happy to step down seeing as I don't own a 197 anymore! :worried:

good on the guys coming forward and those that dont want to do it anymore letting us know :tongueout:roud:

any others want to be on a "reserve" list for any of the other areas please let us know :book: