Yorkshire & Humberside
East Midlands
West Midlands
East Anglia
South West
South East
Wales
Ireland
International - This is just a thought to all those that are not within the above i supppose to maybe meet others. Any thoughts on this one

The link below is where i looked to get the break down and if you click on an area it tells you what it covers.

What are peoples thoughts on this?

http://www.picturesofengland.com/mapofengland/east-midlands-map.html
east-midlands-map.html
east-midlands-map.html

Well if every one seems to be happy the only fair way to do it would be to send me a PM and the location you would like to cover and we would take it from there.

What you would need to do is be responsible for orgainising meets locally and maybe letting others know whats happening in the area, even having nights out and such likes.

So if all are happy just PM me your requests.. If there is more than one for each area i will ask the rest of the team to put some input in to who selecting.
Will let this run till the 24th October.. Admin any chance of a group email going out to all users to let them know about this update?

I can seperate it then so now London is its own area..

come on people surely there must be more people wanting involved in this.. good for the site and great way to meet new people :smiley:

Nice idea, I think you should split Rep of Ireland and N.Ireland though as they two different countries and most don't venture between the two all the time.

I'd happily help with the N.I rep if no-one else will do it :smiley: