Area Reps

What do you class as south central? I thought that would be Jonseys area?

we are just looking it to this as at the moment its -

south west

south central

london & south east

-----------------------

might be better splitting

south west / east / central and london on its own?

are there enough members ?

I assumed south west would be down plymouth for example.
South east would be central london>Essex>kent
South Central> Bristol to Watford down towards pompey?

I assumed south west would be down plymouth for example.
South east would be central london>Essex>kent
South Central> Bristol to Watford down towards pompey?

Area rep for south/east london and south east? Thats what would be ideal as the meets are generally people from this area (well not sure how many further down south east as a fair few people who ive met on here are from essex/east london way)

6z821t.png

I have received PM's from people and will be dealing with that soon :smile:

As for South East and South Central, on another site where I was South Central Rep and another guy was South East, we basically followed the line of the A22 for the border between the two, I am sure we can sort something out between us to shrink the areas :smile:

like i said before, the london area, south east area, needs to be split up more! said this a fair few times i have said this!, it should be london on its own, south east on its own and south central on its own.

But what do i know?

Think the admins and people who own and run this site need to get the act together, before people start leaving, what is in general a good forum

Last edited:
I also raised this concern a handful of times about splitting the region up into London and Essex areas, the admin in question I raised the issue said 'it would be looked into' but nothing happened. Not my problem anymore lol :tongueout:

Having said that and regards to Jonesys post you have to remember mate the staff of this forum have real job and life's to live, I'm sure it's a pain in the arse finding free time to maintain the forum. I know I couldn't. So a little bit of appreciation and patience for the powers that be :wink:

I wouldn't bother splitting London and south east. I think there are only a small handful of London members on here.

I also raised this concern a handful of times about splitting the region up into London and Essex areas, the admin in question I raised the issue said 'it would be looked into' but nothing happened. Not my problem anymore lol :tongueout:

Having said that and regards to Jonesys post you have to remember mate the staff of this forum have real job and life's to live, I'm sure it's a pain in the arse finding free time to maintain the forum. I know I couldn't. So a little bit of appreciation and patience for the powers that be :wink:

I can relate to this post, I haven't been on here much at all for months, literally 5 minutes to activate memberships and thats it.

I am not going to put details here about it, but a long period of serious issues in my own life has prevented me from getting on with the things that needed/need doing. I have started doing so now as I need to put things behind me and move on.

We will get there, one day hopefully soon :group:

I will put my hands up and say I do bugger all in my area, however with that said if you look at the map of where members are located there are like 3 of us that are truly in the South West with me being right the way down the map.

Not sure what I can do for my area, as most member like I say are located in and around the Bristol area. Any attempt to get a meet going results in a disagreement of where to meet up lol

:blink:

how long have we been saying this? so how long do we have to wait? if current admins dont have the time give it to people that do

Have a read of page 2 of this thread and you'll see the current Rep list.

No Rep for Anglia at the mo.

Who's rep for East Anglia?

There's a space available by the looks of it....

Ireland- Eddie
Europe & Worldwide-
Anglia-
North West- Willis
North East- Smoggy Mark
East Midlands- Chrisgti6
Yorkshire- Foxspeed
West Midlands-Tom
South West- Matt197
South Central-
London & South East- Jonesy
Wales- Craig_B
Scotland- 200 Gordini

Thats all I can see at the mo!

I think you should only give mod reps to people with 1000 posts or more? Least you know their committed. And a regular.

4 admin on tonight tho! Amazeballs!!!

I think you should only give mod reps to people with 1000 posts or more? Least you know their committed. And a regular.

4 admin on tonight tho! Amazeballs!!!

Peak time for us all at this time of the day :innocent: - am just doing account activations at the moment, my daily task in the evening lol.

:blink: