Are women really equal?

In today's push for equality I have to wonder if it's justified.lol.
Yesterday I saw a post on fb for a scenic up for sale. it advertised push bottom start. I pointed out it was push button to which she replied really?
A friend noticed her dash lights had gone out after eight years of owning same car. I pointed out you realise the dash control is turned down? lol
And yesterday my girlfriend announced the sun was like a big burning ball In the sky.
Equality? think not.lol

In today's push for equality I have to wonder if it's justified.lol.
Yesterday I saw a post on fb for a scenic up for sale. it advertised push bottom start. I pointed out it was push button to which she replied really?
A friend noticed her dash lights had gone out after eight years of owning same car. I pointed out you realise the dash control is turned down? lol
And yesterday my girlfriend announced the sun was like a big burning ball In the sky.
Equality? think not.lol
You are on VERY THIN ICE my friend I enjoy living so iam saying nothing that could get my Gentleman vegetables cut off

The best one I had from my other half recently was:

"You know you see lorries abroad with British plates...? Well how do they get them on the aeroplane?"

Pitched by someone with a Masters degree....

Women want equality when it suits them... my girlfriend wants equality but when we get the shopping who's carrying all the heavy bags because "it hurts her hands".

It's hurting my hands too love but I'm not a little bitch so :tearsofjoy:

We don't have equality in our house. I do all the manly jobs like lifting heavy things, DIY, decorating, gardening, cooking, cleaning. Thinking about it, I'm not really sure what the Mrs does...

Reactions: Dystant
We don't have equality in our house. I do all the manly jobs like lifting heavy things, DIY, decorating, gardening, cooking, cleaning. Thinking about it, I'm not really sure what the Mrs does...
Sounds like no reason for you to hang on to her.lol

I'll give you ANOTHER reason why equality shouldn't happen....and of what we are up against.

Monday (?) i got in from work....wife says - "We've had a squeaking type noise here all day in the house and i cant locate it"

She says she's listened all over the house and just cant tell where its coming from. Its now "doing her head in" !!!!!

Goes on to say shes's Googled it - and it appears even electrical items can squeak at times.

So we turn a few bits off one by one....but still the intermittent squeaking noise is there.

So we turn off the electric to the whole house. Still there. We go outside - possibly even louder out there.

So we listen again.....to be fair when we were downstairs it sounded like it was upstairs and when we went up it sounded like it was coming from below.

At that point i gave up and left her to it as after 5 mins i'd had enough already.

Night passed and we went to bed. I get up and go to work. Next night i come in and after a while the wife mentions in passing she's found the source of the squeaking.

It was the brand new boots she was wearing..........

*I give up.

:smiley::smiley:

To add some balance to the argument, I've known plenty of blokes who come out with some comments that defy belief! Stupidity certainly ain't reserved for women! My work colleague (Marco) was on the phone to his mate (Karl) and they needed to decide on something by flipping a coin. Karl offered to do the flip, to which Marco agreed to. Surprise, surprise, Karl won... To which Marco replied "Let's make it best of three?!"

Having said that, a female friend thought that the Midlands were in Scotland... "because aren't they near the Highlands??"

I'll give you ANOTHER reason why equality shouldn't happen....and of what we are up against.

Monday (?) i got in from work....wife says - "We've had a squeaking type noise here all day in the house and i cant locate it"

She says she's listened all over the house and just cant tell where its coming from. Its now "doing her head in" !!!!!

Goes on to say shes's Googled it - and it appears even electrical items can squeak at times.

So we turn a few bits off one by one....but still the intermittent squeaking noise is there.

So we turn off the electric to the whole house. Still there. We go outside - possibly even louder out there.

So we listen again.....to be fair when we were downstairs it sounded like it was upstairs and when we went up it sounded like it was coming from below.

At that point i gave up and left her to it as after 5 mins i'd had enough already.

Night passed and we went to bed. I get up and go to work. Next night i come in and after a while the wife mentions in passing she's found the source of the squeaking.

It was the brand new boots she was wearing..........

*I give up.
That reminds of the time my e x wife woke me up saying there was a mouse in the room. spent three hours looking. turned out was a butterfly inside Hoover

I know. How are you?
Gotta put my 10p in now haven't i.
Cars I don't claim to know much about but most other general things I think I do ok. Sexist pigs haha.

Good thanks! Where you been then? Been months since you've been on here, you vanished all of a sudden.

It's been well over a year haha. Just doing my thing really. Wasn't sure whether to keep the car but obviously I have. The unfortunate incident on my 1st meet didn't go down that well. Just stopped coming on.
Hope you're well.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Clio General Chat 10
M General Chat 22
M General Chat 12
Roy General Chat 1
richandgem General Chat 12