Are women really equal?

Bloody hell that long hey?

Yeah unfortunate is one way to describe it lol! Was a bit awkward lol. Hope you stick again the banter was great when you were posting a lot. :smiley:

It's been well over a year haha. Just doing my thing really. Wasn't sure whether to keep the car but obviously I have. The unfortunate incident on my 1st meet didn't go down that well. Just stopped coming on.
Hope you're well.

What happened on your first meet? :worried:

In today's push for equality I have to wonder if it's justified.lol.
Yesterday I saw a post on fb for a scenic up for sale. it advertised push bottom start. I pointed out it was push button to which she replied really?
A friend noticed her dash lights had gone out after eight years of owning same car. I pointed out you realise the dash control is turned down? lol
And yesterday my girlfriend announced the sun was like a big burning ball In the sky.
Equality? think not.lol

In today's push for equality I have to wonder if it's justified.lol.
Yesterday I saw a post on fb for a scenic up for sale. it advertised push bottom start. I pointed out it was push button to which she replied really?
A friend noticed her dash lights had gone out after eight years of owning same car. I pointed out you realise the dash control is turned down? lol
And yesterday my girlfriend announced the sun was like a big burning ball In the sky.
Equality? think not.lol
I

Yeah Chris I shall see where the wind takes me. Maybe I'll banter a bit more. Just a headache about whether I actually need a handbrake cable replacing or not. Had one issue 3 weeks ago and my garage wanted to charge £140 not sure of this is steep or not.

Yeah Chris I shall see where the wind takes me. Maybe I'll banter a bit more. Just a headache about whether I actually need a handbrake cable replacing or not. Had one issue 3 weeks ago and my garage wanted to charge £140 not sure of this is steep or not.

Sounds a bit steep Ngl... hope you do :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Clio General Chat 10
M General Chat 22
M General Chat 12
Roy General Chat 1
richandgem General Chat 12