WTF = women

M

Mentalpen

Wife just got back and bought new shoes. Now like my wife yours may already own more than one pair.

Mine a actually owns over 50 pairs (I would go and count but I can't be arsed she has so many)

So some tell me wtf is it with them. Here is her new ones, spot the difference.

ma2eneru.jpg

Caroline has three pairs of Laboutin's that have never been worn outside the house because she doesn't want to ruin them. Plus at least fifteen pairs of Adidas Superstars and Shell-Toes and at last count three pairs of Uggs. I just leave her to it and she doesn't ask questions about not being allowed in the shed or what boxes of car parts are when they get delivered. :thumbsup:

When I asked why she had bought 4 pairs all the same but in different colours, she said why did I buy 2 cars in the same colour.....

Bugger....

I did quip back can I get 3 more 200's in different colours......

P.S. @ foxy, she'll be wearing the red pair tonight in bed before she goes out in them.

When I asked why she had bought 4 pairs all the same but in different colours, she said why did I buy 2 cars in the same colour.....

Bugger....

I did quip back can I get 3 more 200's in different colours......

Flol!

Turn up with an ag 200 and black 250

Caroline has three pairs of Laboutin's that have never been worn outside the house because she doesn't want to ruin them.

Willis that's not on my friend, you'd have to sort your missus out. It's like owning a Ferrari and not driving it! Tell her that the red sole can be restored anyway. I believe Louboutins are the sexiest women's accessory ever made.

P.S. @ foxy, she'll be wearing the red pair tonight in bed before she goes out in them.

Pure quality Mentalpen. Funnily enough these were exactly my thoughts for my Valentine's gift to my gf. Can't find a better way to break in a new pair of high heels IMO.

9FF7F278-DACE-48FD-9C59-A3CA4939974D-1731-000001AB5182406B_zps0e428d60.gif

Last edited:
Willis that's not on my friend, you'd have to sort your missus out. It's like owning a Ferrari and not driving it! Tell her that the red sole can be restored anyway. I believe Louboutins are the sexiest women accessory ever made.

Pure quality Mentalpen. Funnily enough these were exactly my thoughts for my Valentine's gift to my gf. Can't find a better way to break in a new pair of high heels IMO.

9FF7F278-DACE-48FD-9C59-A3CA4939974D-1731-000001AB5182406B_zps0e428d60.gif

Bed time boys :drool: