Are 197/200 really collectable??

Mine is nearly 4 years old and still worth at least half what I paid for it.

Yours is a 197 Adrian.don't forget the Market was flooded with 200s
Mines 4 yrs old to prob just under half what I paid

am i the only one that think that "Williams" paint work looks gash? I hate the colour and the gold wheels. Dont see why they would name a present day Clio a Williams either, been a long time since the two companies worked side by side. Please correct me if im wrong.

Surely Red Bull would be the obvious choice for a final edition assuming they win the F1 Manufacturers Championship. Looks a sure thing.

Renault are providing Williams with engines again from the start of 2012. :wink:

I've been waiting for a Red Bull one too, seems an obvious choice as a run out considering the success they've had the last 18 months.

am i the only one that think that "Williams" paint work looks gash? I hate the colour and the gold wheels.

You do raise a point as Williams don't use that colour scheme anymore either, they're sponsored by AT&T so will be blue and white for the forseeable future as they've got a huge marketing thing going on with them.

http://www.attwilliams.com/

That 200 Wiliams is just a load of balls lazy journalism from the 'brains' at AutophotoshopExpress in any case.

And why would Renault do a special edition Williams at the moment anyway? To celebrate Pastor Maldonado finishing 10th at Spa? Wow, I'm not sure about anyone else but I can hardly contain myself.

You may have noticed I'm sceptical about the idea.....:huh: