Arctic 182 progress...

I have just booked in with Andy at clioturbo.co.uk on the 4th of September for these few bits and bobs supplied and fitted
smiley1.gif

Adaptronic standalone
Cast manifold
Stainless steel down pipe
Intercooler kit
Custom intake and filter
Copper nut and stainless fittings
Billet oil return kit
Oil drain in block
Braided oil feed kit
Larger injectors
Fuel pressure and fuel return kit
Sump gasket
Garret GT2560 turbo
Megane head gasket
Head bolts
Megane 225 lower compression pistons
Helix paddle clutch
Link pipe
Mapping
Big end bearings
Timing belt kit
Dephaser
Aux belt kit
New 7 rated plugs

This should take the car somewhere in the region of 270-280bhp.

Im looking forward to next month
smiley1.gif

Last edited:
Lovely 182 mate, real credit to you and wheels look stunning.

Would be nice to own a 182 or 172 one day to tuck away..... a good one will definitely be a cheap future classic.

Lovely 182 mate, real credit to you and wheels look stunning.

Would be nice to own a 182 or 172 one day to tuck away..... a good one will definitely be a cheap future classic.

Thanks mate, its pretty much oem on the outside apart from the wheels, these are only cheap so its not a major problem if i want to go back standard.

It will be nice when i have the extra power under the bonnet :smile:

My goodness! This will be the world's greatest 182! (in my opinion anyway)....

U must be psyched! Do you know the projected power figures or have a graph?

My goodness! This will be the world's greatest 182! (in my opinion anyway)....

U must be psyched! Do you know the projected power figures or have a graph?

Hi mate, yes im excited :smiley:

Im not sure on ft/lb mate, but it should be around 280bhp, although im not chasing figures, i just want it to feel good :smiley:

it would probably boost over 300hp but it wont be safe with the meg pistons, i might go fordged in the future tho :smiley:

Last edited:
Only just reading all of this! That spec it will be mental in such a small car!

Only just reading all of this! That spec it will be mental in such a small car!

Andy who is doing the conversion for me said that, after driving mine when it is complete for a while, and then going back to a standard 182 will make it feel like a 1.2 in comparison.

Andy told me yesterday that he is waiting for the downpipe to be delivered so hopefully it wont be too long now
smiley1.gif

Small update, i have received an email off Andy today saying that the car is booked in for mapping on Tuesday and that if all goes well, i should hopefully have it back on Thursday, fingers crossed :smile:

Unfortunately due to a few problems the car wasnt ready for mapping this week so it is now booked in for mapping Monday, hopefully have the car back on Tuesday.

The car went in for mapping yesterday at efi parts, it managed 270bhp and 248lbft, the torque has been kept down to keep the rods safe.

I am very happy, its gained around 100bhp and 100lbft over standard, i should be picking it up over the weekend hopefully.

Andy has a few small jobs to finish then i can collect it and run it in, i cant wait to detail it too lol...

cd640857-af85-4a32-8ca1-d30cd052b4af_zps4cab7adf.jpg