Anyone had camms fitted and actually felt increase in power

Status
Not open for further replies.
abandon-this-thread.gif

Lol - couldn't help it....

Seriously though, this is mental... I'd just lock the thread before any more egos get bruised, personally... :|

Enough has been said. We'll just have to await Max's results.

Though will be keeping an eye out for more arguing :thumbup:

Lol no ones arguing ! Just discussions ! But people just need to belive results sometimes !
Like your saying just need to see the results

Well said David. Just a Shame that some people take what other tuners say (not naming names) as complete gospel and if it's not come from there mouth it's clearly wrong, where as IMO one of these god like tuners is a bit full of it.

If your car feels amazing after your mods despite figures then its been money well spent :smile:

Sorry but you really are on a different planet.

What on earth would be the point of fiddling numbers only for the customer to go and get the car tested somewhere else. How about you stop listening to what "some bloke" tells you and come and see us and we will show you how we operate the dyno?

David.

so your telling me there isnt tuners out that give generous results, so they dont dent the owners egos, because if you are then your on a differnet planet mate, because i have seen it happen, not ktec but have seen it happen, and i said they can be fiddle, not stating that you did fiddle the results

Closing thread now until Max has his car back with his results/experience.

PM me Max when you want it re-opened and I'll clean it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.