Anyone else get RR'ed at FCS?

They reckon 121hp but it was more then that when I had it mapped. They didn't even open the bonnet to let the cold air in the engine bay

They didn't with mine either but I was relatively happy with my result. Everyone apart from me is saying that they ran less, 190hp on an underperforming dyno (apprently) seems okay to me. Getting it on the rollers again pre and post sports cat and ITG so will let you all know the results, will also scan in my graph from FCS to compare if your interested.

Hahaha cheers mate, yeah I was like "nah not doing it while its cold but I'll give it a little blip!" so tempting to just give it some big ones but had to restrain myself :lol:

Haha nightmare that's the only thing so many people asking me to rev the nuts off it just because its on a trade stand haha it's my daily if the engine throws its toys out the pram then I'm stuck 300 miles from home!

Yes I was like 2 cars after you, I turned up just as yours finished. I had my ultra red 197 dyno'ed. standard with k & n panel filter and mine was 181bhp which is what I expected.... It's a rather honest set of rollers .....