Air con? will i miss it?

TBH i'd struggle with climate after having the Clio's. Being in a car with normal AC and all the dials drives me mad now lol

I love my cup and its a no brainer! put the windows down and blowers on. You cant put a cup against air con! and think of the saved fuel and performance gain :smile:

Just got the wife a Cup with no A/C.

It was a major consideration but in reality we dont use it that much. & the car was so stunning and a great price I would have been mad to turn it down.

Even as hot as it is at the Mo I'm more of a windows down kind of a guy.

But as people say you will probbaly have to make your price lower when you come to sell it.

Ye, with the A/C on the car is no where near as quick I must say. When you are gunning it and needing the extra power I think it's probably best to have the windows down anyway, you can hear the sweetness then! Lol!

Im sure the owners on here in Dubai will agree that Air con is a must have. Even in the UK its nice to get away from the heat now n then unless you have air con in your house of course!

I couldnt live without it now

And it cures my hay fever !! Also good for dehumidifing in winter.
Changed my pollen filter and wipers at the weekend ,the pollen filter was balck with dirt.

best to run your aircon for a few minutes every day, keep it fresh, in the 197 i rarely used it, when i finally did it smelt like something had crawled into the vents and died.

Benefits far outway the negative. Fuel consumption isnt really noticable. doubt its even as high as 0.5 mpg. Driving with the window down will affect your fuel consumption too.

Think of when you wake up on a cold morning waitin on a window demisting, or when theres a hosepipe ban in the summer and your in you car sweating like a pedo in a playground. Not for me.

best to run your aircon for a few minutes every day, keep it fresh, in the 197 i rarely used it, when i finally did it smelt like something had crawled into the vents and died.

Benefits far outway the negative. Fuel consumption isnt really noticable. doubt its even as high as 0.5 mpg. Driving with the window down will affect your fuel consumption too.

Think of when you wake up on a cold morning waitin on a window demisting, or when theres a hosepipe ban in the summer and your in you car sweating like a pedo in a playground. Not for me.

Well i have read that the 197's should be warmed up before you drive off, so this should give it time to de-mist :tongue_smilie:

with regard to the pollen filter, its not just the air con that uses it, all air coming into the cabin should pass through the pollen filter.

il be fine :s