Air con? will i miss it?

I have found a 197 cup i really like, its in racing blue (if thats the official colour?) or lego blue as i like to call it, but it has no air con.
I was looking for an R27, but im struggling to get rid of my skoda fabia vrs, and the seller of the cup has offered me pretty close to what i was looking for.
The car i have now does have it, but its the first car iv had that did have air con and it never really bothered me before.
Any other cup owners managing to live without it?

I love air con, couldn't do without it I don't think. Even got it in the work van! Lol!

Yes! Since i first had it i cant live without it, and i couldnt give a toss about performance or weight issues, its benefits outweigh that by miles!

Nothing like those warm horrible groggy afternoons but rolling along with fresh, cool, dry 18deg air washing round you :smile:

Ive never been too bothered about it, even though it is fitted I rarely use it - prefer to have the windows down really!

Since having the 197 i've only used it once, I prefer to have the windows down so I can hear that lovely exhaust note!

It is nice to have if you're stuck in traffic on a hot day though

No you wont miss it, I had a FF 197 fully specced as I got it as soon as it came out.

Changed it for a Racing Blue 197cup without air-con and haven't missed it one bit.

I always felt it was a bit feeble in my Red 197, certainly no where near the standards of any german cars we've had.

:smile: ok thats making me feel better!
the car looks amazing, im always amazed at how much more impressive they look in the flesh than in pictures, i drove it down the road and people were glaring at it! dont get attention like that in a skoda! ha ha....

:smile: ok thats making me feel better!
the car looks amazing, im always amazed at how much more impressive they look in the flesh than in pictures, i drove it down the road and people were glaring at it! dont get attention like that in a skoda! ha ha....
you will be amazed mate everywhere you go people just stair at you
and coment about the car

Thats probably the reason they're doing a good deal on it though. No A/C these days is a poor selling point. You need to remember this for when you come to sell it when you have finished with it too.

Yes this is something on my mind, its not really something i think i will be bothered about, but it is a factor when selling, think i might have to try get the price down a bit more....lol

Sticky situation. At least you will be if you don't get the A/C! Ha ha, just joking mate, its entirely up to you. Do you use it much at the moment, if not they try and get the price down and go for it!

It depends how much time you spend stuck in traffic really mate (quite often for me living near London). I always prefer to drive with the windows down, but when I'm stuck in traffic I neeeeed that air con!!!

i think im going to bite the bullet and go for it. Im not in trafic very often, live in a small village and work in a small town :smile:

My Cup has A/C and I'm so happy it has.
Works no issues at all and is brill on these hot summers days.