Ag 200

How are you finding the new mounts? I've driven a Clio with the top engine mount but it caused too much vibration in the wheel for my liking however i'm considering the other 2 mounts... Can you feel a difference with regards to the other 2?

loving that engine bay

Cheers mate, I have a couple more things to do under the bonnet, will get the pics up when i'm done :smile:

How are you finding the new mounts? I've driven a Clio with the top engine mount but it caused too much vibration in the wheel for my liking however i'm considering the other 2 mounts... Can you feel a difference with regards to the other 2?

Yer there is quiet abit of vibration tbh, with music on i hardly hear it! lol, Erm with the other 2 i think it feels more responsive when pulling away and changing gear. Which is good.

Been having a few issues! at about 2500 - 3000rpm it bogs down, if u let off then go again its fine, doesnt happen all the time. Had a rolling road done alittle while ago and it happened then and they said i have a fuel issue! something to do with the mapping! so i took it to K-Tec for andy to look at today and find out she was 20bhp down from when i done the renflash ages ago! so andy done a whole new map and sorted the bogging down issue by increasing fuel in mid range by 23% - she is now running 203.8bhp and popping a few flames out back :smile: here are couple video links to youtube :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhQ-lebSgM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udkmPVNeo7U

Number plate light has been sorted now lol and fitted some 19mm spacers to the rear!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367605596.067679.jpg

Need to get another picture with car on deck but run out time at lunch, will get one 2mo after i have given her a good clean

Heres the picture with the spacers on

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367682691.676265.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367682678.727069.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367682678.727069.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 51
What map are you running? I assume it's a full on pops and bangs map rather than the stage 1 with crackles map.

Engine Bay pretty much finished, a few pictures as it stands atm!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371390802.548857.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371390814.194148.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371390835.793807.jpg

Next plans are to get some of the interior flocked and put 4-point harness's in
Also with the boot carpet from Ktec to smarten it up

Wow its really been 2 years since i have updated this progress thread.. Since latest update she is now supercharged running 315bhp and lots of other bits and bobs

Alot more stuff to come