Ag 200

Bentley 200

Platinum Member
Hi there,
I bought the car about a year and half ago, This is a Full Fat 200 with Cup pack and Recaro seats :smile:
Started to do a few bits, thought i would start a thread with what i have done and will be doing! and any issue's i have had lol

First of all i got the wheels powered coated black which i thought made the car look alot better! I then decided to finish the roof off with a spoiler,i didnt get the Cup spoiler but went for the smaller one which i got painted black.

So far so good i think, so i left it like that for awhile so i could get some money together to purchase some coilovers.
Finally got the money together and after thinking for awhile what coilovers to get i went for KW. Fitted them straight away when i was quiet at work (quite handy being a mechanic with a ramp at work)

About a 35mm drop Front and Rear
Had a few issue's with rattles etc which i noticed straight away but easily sorted out

My next step was the exhaust system which i decided to get a KTR CAT back system with decat pipe, fitted on my saturday off and was really pleased with the sound.

I then come across some issue's with the car, First of all was the gearbox, started crunching into 4th (syncro f**ked) Replaced Gearbox, all ok
Next was a horrible noise from the timing belt area when warm, which we found the timing belt tensioner to be really noisy, with that all done car was ok again

Back to modifying!
I then decided to get some braided brake lines. Then got a panel filter and some induction hoses
Next was the lights, fitted a HID kit, Chrome indicator bulbs and LED bulbs in the interior.

Recently I had some rattling noise coming from underneath which i found to be the Manifold CAT, replaced manifold and while doing so i fitted a decat pipe. So now i have a Full decat system :smile: Doing this forced me to do a remap but i was quite happy to do so lol :smile:

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

Thats all i have done so far but more to come, will be de-badging and getting the door handles, Renault badges all done black, changing the headlights so the HID's stop glaring, then will be doing a brake upgrade, then thinking of getting a 225 Turbo engine, modifying then putting in

As your a mechanic and local... how much would you charge to remove and refit a manifold? As Im looking at getting a spare. :smile:

lovely car btw :smile: AG looks fantastic with a black spoiler.

As your a mechanic and local... how much would you charge to remove and refit a manifold? As Im looking at getting a spare. :smile:

lovely car btw :smile: AG looks fantastic with a black spoiler.

Cheers mate.. Yer i have seen you parked down southend seafront before :smile: and your car has been in our workshop aswell lol
Inlet manifold or exhaust manifold?

Cheers mate.. Yer i have seen you parked down southend seafront before :smile: and your car has been in our workshop aswell lol
Inlet manifold or exhaust manifold?

Haha yeah or laindon on a Sunday night... :wink:

oh you work at toomy basildon? Exhaust manifold as Im tempted to do it myself but its hassle! Haha.

Haha yeah or laindon on a Sunday night... :wink:

oh you work at toomy basildon? Exhaust manifold as Im tempted to do it myself but its hassle! Haha.

Nah mate Toomey Southend.. I have recently done my exhaust manifold.. It is abit of an ass.. You have to drop the subframe to get it out.. Why do u need a spare? I assume u want to do a full decat? And kept a spare if u want it bk to standard?

Nah mate Toomey Southend.. I have recently done my exhaust manifold.. It is abit of an ass.. You have to drop the subframe to get it out.. Why do u need a spare? I assume u want to do a full decat? And kept a spare if u want it bk to standard?

Yeah would be ideal really and for ease of swapping it over rather than cutting the one on the car about. Yeah I heard its a subframe off job. oh yeah it went to southend for a lose cable on the battery so it didn't charge lol.

Yeah would be ideal really and for ease of swapping it over rather than cutting the one on the car about. Yeah I heard its a subframe off job. oh yeah it went to southend for a lose cable on the battery so it didn't charge lol.

I used my old manifold, was quite difficult to weald in place because the gap between the two pipes isnt great lol.. Yer i reconised your sticker on the rear window lol :smile: and obv i had alittle look at it :smile: how are your r888 tyres? Was thinking of getting some?

Haha yeah so that's why i was going to do the de-cat to a spare manifold.

the R888's are lovely, they were brand new when you saw them haha they are fantastic but noisy and in the damp can catch you unaware. expensive too lol.

Haha yeah so that's why i was going to do the de-cat to a spare manifold.

the R888's are lovely, they were brand new when you saw them haha they are fantastic but noisy and in the damp can catch you unaware. expensive too lol.

Lol sounds good, u will need a remap after u fit decat mate..

Yer i know there expensive lol.. Will be getting soon, tyres getting low now lol

Lol sounds good, u will need a remap after u fit decat mate..

Yer i know there expensive lol.. Will be getting soon, tyres getting low now lol

Yeah shouldn't be too bad first of all as already mapped running a decat and cams :smile:

haha i didn't rate the conti 5's. maybe federal rsr's?