Adam's 197 Clio

So today I took the car for 2 new tyres, the garage couldn't track it as they could not get it on there ramp so going to take it somewhere else.

Took the front bumper off again to try and sort the other headlight out what is not working correctly and cant seem to fix it so I think I am going to have to buy a drivers side headlight if anyone knows how much they are

Also, i have managed to fix the Passenger Side headlight by putting a new bulb in!

Drivers side headlight i think its the igniter that is not working as i have swapped both Ballasts round and both work, can get a secondhand igniter for £40 off a ALS Performance so i think i am going to give that a go.

I quite like that bonnet vent is your filter boxed in underneath it? and what's vehicle is it from?

Yes it the air filter is over that way, it does a really good job of keeping the engine bay cool IMO.

i am not sure what car it is from as it was already fitted when i got the car, i will have a look to see where you can get them from and keep you updated

Ill try have a look around later to see where you can get one from.

I am hoping to get the car on a RR this year, but with it being so close to Christmas it might have to wait.

Will get some more pictures of the underneath at some point this week.

Sweet.. love to see how they made it work, very guys have vents but that engine bay gets very very hot so it can only be a good thing I'm sure. Sometimes I wonder why Renault didn't push that element?
Ill try have a look around later to see where you can get one from.

I am hoping to get the car on a RR this year, but with it being so close to Christmas it might have to wait.

Will get some more pictures of the underneath at some point this week.

Red with red calipers.

Being quite anal i like that sort of thing.

Looks great !! And another here who likes the bonnet vent.........

Reactions: Adam_C
proper nice this..saw a red 197 today and it looked the part..your paintwork look immaculate too..well done